May 07, 2024, 08:56:25 AMLatest Member: snow965
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Trans Tier (From Best to Worst) :3 (PvP only)

Trans Tier (From Best to Worst) :3 (PvP only)

Started by Yz, December 19, 2011, 11:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

December 19, 2011, 11:58:37 PM Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 01:08:11 PM by Yz
If you disagree with any of these you are either an Egonub hater or you fail at PvP.

-- posting cuz people been wanting me too

cursedsun wrote:
Tier 1/A

Kowbat (best hitboxes, period. can take players from full hp to dead if they have any evade, through continually evade locking them with jump attack whilst dealing damage. newbs using this can still be easily blocked, but a true pro will destroy you with it when chasing you whilst you're untransed. trans v trans it's not actually that great, but that's not necessarily why you'd get it anyway)
Karate Bot (doesn't get block glitched, which is why it makes tier s. the hitboxes are crazy, but it handles badly imo)
Bugbear Beta (ridiculous hitbox, the 360 degree jump attack means you can sidewind someone from literally in front of them. it can catch other players VERY quickly due to the nature of its hitboxes. On a side note, players don't block in the right spots and/or at the right times against this trans at all, so make it even easier to defeat them)

Tier 2/B

Overrunner (harder to learn to handle than lan/khanz, this trans shines above in other places. it's got a ridiculously fast block/unblock time in comparison, its jump attack is placed better imo, which makes for better chasing, hence for me it outstrips lanman for top of tier A)
Lantern Man (has a walking jump attack, which places it above SKZ. a solid all rounder trans, easy as hell to handle)
KhanZ (only thing wrong with it is the walking jump attack. Otherwise, it's literally the same trans as lanman with minor differences. combo speed is faster, hitboxes are essentially the same except 4th combo hit from lanman pushes upwards more)
Ice Kong (has a fun jump attack, nothing really bad about it. a solid trans)

Tier 3/C

Blaster (epic jump attack range, but can easily be block glitched against sadly. doesn't have many other redeeming features)
RedTeam (we should know RT by now considering how much focus has been placed on it in the past)
Lady Valor (her jump attack is just slightly too awkward for tier A, plus she slows down massively when jumping. a good trans nonetheless, but requires lots of practice)

Tier 4/D

Digidragon (we all know digi. Block > digi.)
Double edge (nothing special, but not exactly horribad either)
Dark Knight (fast block time, fast combo time, not much else going for it)
Death Hunter (hard to handle, but can be deadly if used well)

Tier 5/E

Frosty (too slow to be of great use)
Mega-BOT (apart from its jump attack which is pretty good, this thing utterly fails)
White Knight (timed jump attack, nothing special about it imo except combo speed)
Mandragore (too slow, a good surge can outrun this for breakfast. does get epic chains, has good block timing and great 123 combo speed, but that doesn't matter when the only thing you'll catch are other rams)
GoldBot (bad version of SKZ, simply)
MechaLion (just not very good all round)
Melissa (again, slow trans, horrible with almost everything, but can do jumps no other trans can, so CAN be useful sometimes)
General Scourge (do I even need to explain anything?)

****en Shit Tier

All T-Bot transes

Unknown to me in terms of true capability:

Xabaras
^ Tricky thinks Xabaras would be lower Tier B or higher Tier C given its chainy jump attacks, and it's pretty damn hard to knock off in holo/hover D: <
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Pokeh

sirhamtaro

I have been meaning to say this so,I will say it here and not make my own thread.

OverRunner has been scientifically proven to be better then Lanterman,so why do people use Lanterman?

Is it because...
Quoteharder to learn to handle than lan/khanz
?

Allie

I'm gonna go ahead and be the egonub hater who says I disagree with multiple things on that list.
However, I'll let your kiddies go and tricky quote this post saying something retarded again.

Meteor

Apparently nobody can use xabaras like meteor can ;o Seriously have you seen how ****ing pro I can be with xab?

(click to show/hide)

hawk5005

Quote from: Meteor on December 20, 2011, 07:56:13 AM
Apparently nobody can use xabaras like meteor can ;o Seriously have you seen how ****ing pro I can be with xab?
On holo.
I got you to red in a minute with lanny on hoverbite.

CyberSox

Frosty can dance. No other trans can. Frosty > All others. Also, you missed chern off the Tier A list :D

Socks.

Click

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Meteor

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 20, 2011, 08:07:12 AM
On holo.
Lol cool let two people beat me up while I talk on the phone and then brag about getting me to red and not even mention I got you to low orange before I fell.

(click to show/hide)

XenoPath

Quote from: Click on December 20, 2011, 10:17:23 AM
What is the Bugbeat Beta ?

Its just another variant of CodeRed but better hitboxes.

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

hawk5005

Quote from: Meteor on December 20, 2011, 10:51:33 AM
On holo.
Lol cool let two people beat me up while I talk on the phone and then brag about getting me to red and not even mention I got you to low orange before I fell.
Wat.
I mean when we did my fangirl and I vs you and sock on hoverbyte.
You were almost full blue and you didn't fall, I pushed you when you had low hp and went to "win spot".

06 oldfag

Quote from: sirhamtaro on December 20, 2011, 06:28:26 AM
I have been meaning to say this so,I will say it here and not make my own thread.

OverRunner has been scientifically proven to be better then Lanterman,so why do people use Lanterman?

Is it because...
Quoteharder to learn to handle than lan/khanz
?
No, it's because Lanternman is better than Overrunner in Sector / BvB, while only being a little bit behind in PvP.

Lanternman > Overrunner overall
i bad

Meteor

December 20, 2011, 11:24:01 AM #13 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 11:24:43 AM by Meteor
Quote from: hawk5005 on December 20, 2011, 11:13:59 AM
Quote from: Meteor on December 20, 2011, 10:51:33 AM
On holo.
Wat.
I mean when we did my fangirl and I vs you and sock on hoverbyte.
You were almost full blue and you didn't fall, I pushed you when you had low hp and went to "win spot".
....I was talking on the phone of course I was NOT blue. I was watching how sock and the other guy beat me up so there wasn't any teaming.
And lol @ "you didn't fall". Getting pushed = falling.

(click to show/hide)

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

NeoKiller

What's Karate Bot ?
Do you mean White Ninja ?

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

mhj

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 20, 2011, 11:44:55 AM
What's Karate Bot ?
Do you mean White Ninja ?
Tricky made this list for evo. So the names are different.

Yz

forgot to mention this is pvp list lulz

@allie stfu you use lion mecha lmao!!
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

sirhamtaro

Quote from: 06 old*** on December 20, 2011, 11:23:46 AM
No, it's because Lanternman is better than Overrunner in Sector / BvB, while only being a little bit behind in PvP.

Lanternman > Overrunner overall

I forgot about that. :/

spiderstar

I feel like Dark Knight is a pretty good trans for just sectoring but is also good for pushing players in Holodeck.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

mhj

Quote from: spiderstar on December 20, 2011, 06:18:09 PM
I feel like Dark Knight is a pretty good trans for just sectoring but is also good for pushing players in Holodeck.
It is fast with combo but other than that it couldn't be worse.

spiderstar

True.... But I still preferably like to use DK.

coolkaran100

Banned for halo push pro.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-