May 03, 2024, 04:17:52 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » anyone can teach me how to do xab, kow for raid 221 ??

anyone can teach me how to do xab, kow for raid 221 ??

Started by invoker, January 17, 2014, 01:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

invoker

^ as topic discussed... i suck at raid.. i mean really suck.. even with full td..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Goldie's Time to Time Giveaway Event ~

MarketPlace

qolderman

Be patch, get full TD (trans bot defense in My Info), get upper cut/upper cut II, leech, lure it without luring other mobs, upper spam him. ::)

TIP: Full TD = 1000
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

invoker

im with full td.. and know how to upper cut.. but its not effective.. and i hardly successfully lure ONLY kow.. in the end i lured the captain thing mob as well.. and for last xab.. only few upper cuts... xab will leave... then i got hit by the lasers juz to lure xab back to the corner... everytime died of lasers..

qolderman

Quote from: invoker on January 17, 2014, 01:36:27 PM
im with full td.. and know how to upper cut.. but its not effective.. and i hardly successfully lure ONLY kow.. in the end i lured the captain thing mob as well.. and for last xab.. only few upper cuts... xab will leave... then i got hit by the lasers juz to lure xab back to the corner... everytime died of lasers..
I can join your raid room and help you lure Kow  ::)

^thanks cooky <3

invoker

Quote from: qolderman on January 17, 2014, 01:37:02 PM

alright.. need to learn how to lure kow.. and top code as well... and every damn time failed xab juz cuz of lasers..

Bombz

get leech and upper II

that should do xab lol

idk about kow

Just push him off?  :P

Bombz

hey meng I can help you with raid

I'm a beast at raid.  8)

invoker

Quote from: Bombz on January 17, 2014, 01:45:52 PM
get leech and upper II

that should do xab lol

idk about kow

bombz.. i got all those.. juz that im dead before i can even kill xab... and dead by the lasers..

qolderman

Quote from: invoker on January 17, 2014, 01:38:17 PM
Quote from: qolderman on January 17, 2014, 01:37:02 PM

alright.. need to learn how to lure kow.. and top code as well... and every damn time failed xab juz cuz of lasers..

I can lure Kow for you and push top code  ::)

^thanks cooky <3

Bombz

Quote from: invoker on January 17, 2014, 01:48:30 PM
Quote from: Bombz on January 17, 2014, 01:45:52 PM
get leech and upper II

that should do xab lol

idk about kow

bombz.. i got all those.. juz that im dead before i can even kill xab... and dead by the lasers..

hey meng I know

im moderated, i gotta wait for my posts to be approved

i posted that before you posted this:

lol

Rossbach

How is it hard luring out Kow? He will notice you first. Just slowly walk up until Kow sees you then comes after you (walk on the right side). Then just lure him to spawn and combo him. As for Xab just hide like all the other nubs at the far top of the map where the guns cant hit you.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

invoker

Quote from: Rossbach on January 17, 2014, 02:04:15 PM
How is it hard luring out Kow? He will notice you first. Just slowly walk up until Kow sees you then comes after you (walk on the right side). Then just lure him to spawn and combo him. As for Xab just hide like all the other nubs at the far top of the map where the guns cant hit you.  ::)

i know ross.. juz that xab will run away from me after few hits.. and i need to lure xab again... thats when i died of lasers

Rossbach

Quote from: invoker on January 17, 2014, 02:05:37 PM

i know ross.. juz that xab will run away from me after few hits.. and i need to lure xab again... thats when i died of lasers

Jump out to the middle, while avoiding the bullets, get Xab's attention then run back up.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

invoker

Quote from: Rossbach on January 17, 2014, 02:12:26 PM
Quote from: invoker on January 17, 2014, 02:05:37 PM

Jump out to the middle, while avoiding the bullets, get Xab's attention then run back up.  ::)

maybe im juz suck at raid.. cuz everytime i failed to lure xab.. and died of lasers  :'(

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-