May 03, 2024, 12:08:25 PMLatest Member: ingkoyee159
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Weekend's events

Weekend's events

Started by invoker, January 22, 2014, 12:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

invoker

it feels boring without the event going on.. and events are not that often and are occasionally.. wish there could be something like weekend events like the following:

1. (Story Mode) - Successful completion will gives out reward.. the reward might be like gigas / coins / items (of cuz, the gigas wont be like 100k or what.. could be like 10M or so.. and coins too.. items could be something rare which not available in zc shop or shops..

2. (Sector Mode) - Drop rate higher ??.. or anything else.. *can't think of anything atm*

3. (Survival Mode) - Successful surviving for the entire game duration gets rewarded ??.. but this seems could not work cuz thr's lvl 1 map which almost everyone can survive the entire game..

4. Time to time event like from 12pm to 6pm will have admin/mods/gms logged in where the staffs will join any game(pvp/base/sector).. and those beat the staffs will get rewarded =D

Anyway.. its juz my suggestion.. if these are much hassle then I juz take these out  8)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Goldie's Time to Time Giveaway Event ~

invoker

DevilzDemise

(click to show/hide)

Imo, story mode i kind of like as there is no harm after spending like 4 hours going through every level that you get a little payout. Nothing too op though. I don't agree with sector. Survival, i would have to be 50/50 on, perhaps just worse items for the lower levels so even if they are farmed there pretty worthless but then in addition too what i said what's the point in adding a worthless item?o-o. As for the time too time event, i disagree for the fact if a staff was too join a room it wouldn't be an even playing field for those who are lower level, and making it so that higher levels have even more items then what is already available. Plus due to time-zones, and also having staff from different places it would take more effort working out when and which staff would be on, on what time.

invoker

i like the survival mode too.. as like what have kenny did for halloween... completing the story mode gets metojack.. so this time it could be not metojack.. or it could... or other items or gigas or coins  8)

DevilzDemise

Quote from: invoker on January 22, 2014, 12:34:16 PM
i like the survival mode too.. as like what have kenny did for halloween... completing the story mode gets metojack.. so this time it could be not metojack.. or it could... or other items or gigas or coins  8)

i don't reckon they should implement more items into the game just yet for future updates sake. Perhaps just giving out gigas currently for now, i like the sounds of that.

invoker

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 22, 2014, 12:35:48 PM
Quote from: invoker on January 22, 2014, 12:34:16 PM

i don't reckon they should implement more items into the game just yet for future updates sake. Perhaps just giving out gigas currently for now, i like the sounds of that.

+1 for gigas  8)
so that even poor players like me can get to earn some gigas during the weekend..

mygodZzZ

Let me tell you this: at first no one have ever survived for 1:30 (if that's even the real time) at survival, and at second you suggested something and right after you said it wouldn't work  :o so if you suggest something go all the way with it, I did like the story mode though, it wouldn't be 10m though, for passing story mode you could get a minor prize of 2.5-5m at weekends on every time you pass story mode. also to make the drop rate higher is a nice idea, I kinda like it. So +1 for those two,
About mod/gm thing, Kinda lame idea. because at 1st, what can you win mod/gm/admin at sector?
at 2nd, winning pvp/bvb when a mod/gm is there is stupid because only OP and high Levels (as myself) will have a chance to possibly win.. -1 for that

invoker

the survival mode idea i think wouldnt work too.. but there's lvl 1 survival map..

Cooky

Quote from: invoker on January 22, 2014, 12:17:30 PM
1. (Story Mode) - Successful completion will gives out reward.. the reward might be like gigas / coins / items (of cuz, the gigas wont be like 100k or what.. could be like 10M or so.. and coins too..

im all for a nice story mode reward but im not in favor of handing out 10m gigas for each completion.. along with coins

I think that's too much

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-