May 04, 2024, 04:58:08 PMLatest Member: PeterNaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » GIVE US OUR MAP 172 BACK!

GIVE US OUR MAP 172 BACK!

Started by Ramk1ng, October 14, 2014, 02:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

October 14, 2014, 02:28:53 PM Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 02:32:36 PM by Ramk1ng
Hey guys, this is something i already mentioned at the forums from allie but im here to point it out again, this time more specific.

The map lvl 172 used to be there to farm endless for the red boxes, this was THE way to make gigas in the game if u were low on gigas. Since a few months ago ( maybe year already) They decided to remove the valueble of the red boxes and i was very sad when this happend.. Nowadays u dont have a map like such. Im currently very low gigas and id like to know how to get more? If i got nothing i cant trade anything and grinding 1 map isnt profiteble anymore.

An other problem solved is that players wont leach lvl 256 or w/e it is that much anymore. Since people will go play 172 more people are forced to leech there leading to a less big experience gain and make it harder again ( just a bit) to level again.

Please support my thread and get our normal 172 back!

Greet Ramk1ng

qolderman

buy gigas with irl money  :)

just kidding, i support dis +1111
it was very fun to grind back den
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

anaroy50

but reds in 172 still worth gigas...

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

qolderman

^thanks cooky <3

anaroy50

wtfh be4 years its gave more gigas?

qolderman

Quote from: anaroy50 on October 14, 2014, 05:35:04 PM
wtfh be4 years its gave more gigas?
more than a year ago (somewhere in 2013 april-july) they gave a lot of gigas, especially head boxes

^thanks cooky <3

anaroy50

+111111111111 GET IT BACK!!!!
lol how i didnt knew about it lol

Ramk1ng

Tell ur friends, make sure the word gets out to the staff, we must have our 172 back!

english

no point. if they make electra worth gigas then whats the point?

Ramk1ng

Quote from: english on October 14, 2014, 07:32:17 PM
no point. if they make electra worth gigas then whats the point?

Higher lvl grinding, low lvls leeching easier, lvl 258 will still be done mindless instead of fixing the problem of it. U practicly just make the problem bigger by doing that id say.

Cooky

wouldnt this make the game... easier?

do we really need that right now?

english

yh but its the room masters decision to allow leechers. if ppl dont want leechers they will kick them.
wat your saying will be exactlt the same if its lvl 172 but a easier map.
so i dont see the point sorry

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on October 14, 2014, 07:53:49 PM

Game is already easy as crap, so, no we don't need them but people feel they shouldn't need to work as hard to get gigas because they are lazy.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

JustRK

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 14, 2014, 08:20:21 PM
Quote from: Cooky on October 14, 2014, 07:53:49 PM

Game is already easy as crap, so, no we don't need them but people feel they shouldn't need to work as hard to get gigas because they are lazy.

Nah, there's a huge problem if someone can reach max level four times over in the same amount of time it takes to accumulate the gigas to buy one of the games most common rares like a jackhead.

If anything, you guys should have a gauntlet type raid or solo play such as all 4 gods vs player ( as previously mentioned by like Allie or something) and if you win you have a 33% chance to win a rare item. It should definitely take more than 5minutes to do this, but still possible and even if nothing drops the player should receive like 250k for winning.

Or give boxes and barrels a 5% chance to drop a gold bar that can be shopped for 250k

Madprox

Quote from: JustRK on October 14, 2014, 10:56:13 PM
a 10% chance that a gold bar will drop in any level, from a barrel, instead of a box, that can be sold to the shop for 250k.

Do it.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-