May 04, 2024, 07:02:37 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » GIVE US OUR MAP 172 BACK!

GIVE US OUR MAP 172 BACK!

Started by Ramk1ng, October 14, 2014, 02:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

All I want is a way to earn gigas again,  how it doesn't matter to me but at this point if u have nothing u you have to wait for an event otherwise ur figuraly speaking ****ed.

Madprox

Quote from: Ramk1ng on October 15, 2014, 05:18:04 AM
All I want is a way to earn gigas again,  how it doesn't matter to me but at this point if u have nothing u you have to wait for an event otherwise ur figuraly speaking ****ed.
Stop complaining.
Grind sector and sell red boxes.
Compete in events for extra bonuses.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Ramk1ng

Thats the problem ... its almost nothing worth anymore dem red boxes ...

Madprox

Quote from: Ramk1ng on October 15, 2014, 06:05:26 AM
They still are worth enough.
All this complaining, you could've made a small fortune.
I agree there needs to be an update, which will come, but in the meantime, complaining won't speed it up.
So I suggest you stop complaining and start grinding.

-Speedy-

October 15, 2014, 12:22:01 PM #19 Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 12:28:04 PM by -Speedy-
Quote from: Madprox on October 15, 2014, 06:21:14 AM
I agree there needs to be an update, which will come, but in the meantime, complaining won't speed it up.
If you really think you can make money grinding reds then your so ignorant. How about you go grind reds for a day and tell us how much u make. I've tried it and you make maybe a couple mill. That's horrible.

Also you keep saying you suggest he stop complaing... why, that's what he believes why should he stop fighting for it. You saying stop complaining just sounds like a threat to him lol.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Robocop7ant

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 15, 2014, 12:22:01 PM
If you really think you can make money grinding reds then your so ignorant. How about you go grind reds for a day and tell us how much u make. I've tried it and you make maybe a couple mill. That's horrible.

Also you keep saying you suggest he stop complaing... why, that's what he believes why should he stop fighting for it. You saying stop complaining just sounds like a threat to him lol.
last year or some time back , people made 20mill a day of grinding 172.

but right now we got people who quit with lots of gigas, and rares are having a big drop of worthy cause of the gigas we got together that is active now.
and taxes should be removed..

but in my eyes we maybe need something new , not bringing back something old.
yeah we all miss that about the game, but i would rather have some fun with the new people in this "new" bc ;D
look forwards not backwards.
<br />

loewe

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 15, 2014, 12:22:01 PM

mic99

Quote from: Cooky on October 14, 2014, 07:53:49 PM
wouldnt this make the game... easier?

do we really need that right now?

But it's also something that keeps players playing. Having the feeling of wealth is a great thing and it also stimulates the economy. This could also bring old players back to sell old rares, or old players coming back to grind to buy rares. It goes both ways.

Quote from: Madprox on October 15, 2014, 06:01:44 AM
Stop complaining.
Grind sector and sell red boxes.
Compete in events for extra bonuses.

Red's literally give you shit now. Although he could have made a "small fortune" the problem was the drastic "nerf" of gigas from reds. Before was too much, I agree, but now it's a lot worse. Also I know your event is coming but if it was around a month or so ago he would be boned. Also I'm glad you agree there needs to be an update.

Quote from: JustRK on October 14, 2014, 10:56:13 PM
Or give boxes and barrels a 5% chance to drop a gold bar that can be shopped for 250k

That's a really good idea.

Yz

gigas were easy to get back then, but since then we've had taxes added and other giga sinks. so imo old 172 wouldnt be unhealthy for the game or anything
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: Yz on October 16, 2014, 06:01:42 AM
gigas were easy to get back then, but since then we've had taxes added and other giga sinks. so imo old 172 wouldnt be unhealthy for the game or anything

Higher level armors will possibly be able to be sold to the shop in the future, for gigas/coins.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-