May 04, 2024, 03:40:12 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » because you can not use two PC in the house?

because you can not use two PC in the house?

Started by Ramk1ng, December 15, 2015, 12:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

because you can not use two PC in the house, I say you can block the account permanently by doing that, here is my question, and if I want to play with my brother? O.o?

hur9

You can play with two or more pc's on the same house, as long as there's someone playing on each computer.

For example, I play with my irl brothers (Vish2, and Vish3) at the same time, at the same house, on different pcs.

Allie

To clarify, if a staff member believes you are not in fact playing with a sibling and are a single player multi-clienting for your own benefit, they can request you prove you are two separate people and if you refuse or cannot you can have action taken against you.

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on December 15, 2015, 12:21:57 AM
To clarify, if a staff member believes you are not in fact playing with a sibling and are a single player multi-clienting for your own benefit, they can request you prove you are two separate people and if you refuse or cannot you can have action taken against you.
how could you possibly prove they're separate people

'yeah im gonna ask you guys to pvp each other'

'moom come here a sec and smash these buttons for me so i can show my efriends that i'm not going against the rules'

Bluepatchx

December 15, 2015, 04:40:33 AM #4 Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 04:42:46 AM by Bluepatchx
Quote from: hur9 on December 15, 2015, 12:18:05 AM
You can play with two or more pc's on the same house, as long as there's someone playing on each computer.

For example, I play with my irl brothers (Vish2, and Vish3) at the same time, at the same house, on different pcs.

To add on to Vish's comment; So long as both accounts aren't logged in at the same time, from the same computer, either. Because at which point its immediately breaking the rule of multi clienting (rule 8 ).
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Meteor

Quote from: Pokeh on December 15, 2015, 12:24:23 AM
Quote from: Allie on December 15, 2015, 12:21:57 AM
how could you possibly prove they're separate people

'yeah im gonna ask you guys to pvp each other'

'moom come here a sec and smash these buttons for me so i can show my efriends that i'm not going against the rules'
Trust me, I asked my mom to play on the laptop once. All she did was walk into the lava.

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-