May 03, 2024, 07:40:29 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » So, what did I miss? Lol, hi.

So, what did I miss? Lol, hi.

Started by InsaneStranger, November 29, 2010, 08:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsaneStranger

November 29, 2010, 08:35:11 AM Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 08:37:04 AM by InsaneStranger
I'd like to introduce myself. My name is InsaneStranger. I was an old player in BOTS!! and just now discovered this private server thanks to one of my pals and it's quite pleasing to recognize some players here (i.e. Optimism, Zomnie, GavinGill). I don't know if anyone here remembers me, if not, hello and nice to meet you. Since I was familiar with BOTS!!, I was wondering what's new in BoutCheetah that BOTS!! could not offer, considering Acclaim sold out and all of their games except for 9Dragons were shut down.

I've noticed in level 6 of sector, the infamous "walking through wall" glitch is still there and was amused to see a Mandragore was placed there. Also, I'm curious about membership status of the game since it notified me when I logged in that I was not a member and what the benefits of becoming one are. Of course, I'd like some tips to playing this game since I see it's a bit more advanced than it's dead cousin (level 200 is now level cap)?

Thank you for your time.

zomniethe4

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I would've answered your questions but I have to go to skewl, poof.

Zom

Iridion

GavinGill left for a bit.
welcome anyway :]

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

InsaneStranger

Thank you, I just have 2 questions I'd like answered by anyone who can answer them.

1. What is/are the benefit(s) of becoming a member?

2. What does "pushing mobs" in sector mean and why there is a rule regulating it?

Gramps

I think i remember you ,memory is getting old.
In game, type @memberbenefits-that will answer number1.
Pushing mobs rule is for low server i think ( i didn't pay much attention). Basically, so people play the levels all the way through instead of just lvl 161 etc (high gp for no effort).

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Iridion

Quote from: InsaneStranger on November 29, 2010, 01:33:24 PM
Thank you, I just have 2 questions I'd like answered by anyone who can answer them.

1. What is/are the benefit(s) of becoming a member?

2. What does "pushing mobs" in sector mean and why there is a rule regulating it?

Pushing a mob means making it fall from the edge of the map instead of killing its whole hp.
It's also used in PvP so a low level player can win a match against a quite higher leveled bot.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Styx

Atleast this guy has good grammar. .-.

Welcome to BoutCheetah.

Santa

x3GlikE

~Welcome to BoutCheetah~
Hope you enjoy your stay :D

Xrow

Welcome.

Optimism is busy with college and should be more active soon. Gavin is taking a break. There are still oldies around, but not as many.
We hope you enjoy the game.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me or one of the other staff members.
Best regards,

King

Cesar87

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-