May 03, 2024, 01:06:08 PMLatest Member: CharlesSuife
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » My name is Acepilotzant

My name is Acepilotzant

Started by Acepilotzant, December 07, 2010, 02:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acepilotzant

Hi there, tricky mentioned this to me on YouTube a month or two ago but I've been way too busy. I stumbled across the BOTS!! facebook page and found a link to this website.

Hoping to enjoy this game again, although I know it's probably going to be a lot different from the Acclaim (two years un-updated everyone pretend you like historian) version of Bots.

I'll see some of you people that still remember me in game soon, also want to meet some new people.

Thanks.

Kevin

Quote from: Acepilotzant on December 07, 2010, 02:41:26 AM
Hi there, tricky mentioned this to me on YouTube a month or two ago but I've been way too busy. I stumbled across the BOTS!! facebook page and found a link to this website.

Hoping to enjoy this game again, although I know it's probably going to be a lot different from the Acclaim (two years un-updated everyone pretend you like historian) version of Bots.

I'll see some of you people that still remember me in game soon, also want to meet some new people.

Thanks.

Welcome to Boutcheetah! We strive for excellence and hope you enjoy what we've been doing for our players.

Every community is different in it's own ways, this particular community will express dislikes towards staff members and each other freely. We encourage it so long as it doesn't lead to either player breaking our rules. You've made it just in time for the Christmas Holiday as well, hope to see you in-game soon!

Xrow

December 07, 2010, 05:54:14 AM #2 Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 05:58:18 AM by Xrow
Welcome to BoutCheetah, Ace  ;)
You'll still see some familiar names around here.  Its a lot different than BOTS!! in many ways.

The basics:
Sectoring gets you coins and gigas.
The maximum level for non-members is 150.
The maximum level for members is 200.
There are EXP events on weekends.

If you have any further questions, please contact me or one of the other staff members.
Enjoy the game!
Best regards,

King

Styx

hey, your the guy with the cool mods. do u still got em?
you made some real nice mods back in BOTS!!, too bad I only got the halloween bladium mod. :|.

wats with the formal greetings? -__-. 

Quote from: Kevin on December 07, 2010, 03:05:10 AM
Welcome to Boutcheetah! We strive for excellence and hope you enjoy what we've been doing for our players.

Every community is different in it's own ways, this particular community will express dislikes towards staff members and each other freely. We encourage it so long as it doesn't lead to either player breaking our rules. You've made it just in time for the Christmas Holiday as well, hope to see you in-game soon!

Wow. What the shit, the first line sounded like my school motto.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

zomniethe4

Zom

Santa

Mr_V

XanaOmega? awsome to see you! 'course you don't know me, but I know you...and your mods were awsome! (especially that halloween holo :) )

FireyDevel

Would you look at that, Howdie Ace!!! Better still have those sweet modding skills with ya!

If you need anything, feel free to ask!
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

zomniethe4

Zom

Acepilotzant

Haha maybe when I have time around Christmas break I'll release some mods/do some tournaments but from what I can tell things around here seem decent already.

Iridion

welcome, its great to meet you :)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

Hah, hey guy. I remember mis-pronouncing your name for years. Finally, I realized it was ace-pilot-zant.

lmao.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

iwasbobo

Quote from: zomniethe4 on December 12, 2010, 11:41:34 PM
I CAME IN SECOND

OUT OF THREE. YOU WERE IN THE MIDDLE. YOU SUCK. I WAS THE FATTEST. CAPS LOCK IS FUN.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-