May 03, 2024, 02:51:25 PMLatest Member: Vamjails
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » me and max planning an event for the game (KOREANS READ)

me and max planning an event for the game (KOREANS READ)

Started by Yz, January 03, 2015, 12:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: knightofms on January 06, 2015, 04:56:31 AM
Have an idea here. For Sector, we can try out competition. Like such :

1. Any level are able to join. - Mob pushing allowed -
2. A sector map will be selected.
3. Players are only allowed to equip non-coin heads, body, arm, guns, arms, shoulders, energy fields, (+6 or +7 items are not allowed)
4. RT armor are not allowed.
5. Coin items are not allowed. (such as flags, guns, heads, ef s, trans, mercs)
6. No OP items such as metowings, metogun, jackhead, energy fields, reaper flags, etc.

~ Top 3 players until the end of the match wins.

That makes me think, is it not an interesting event to have the same item requirements, but seeing who can kill the most in survival mode?

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on January 06, 2015, 05:14:18 PM

That makes me think, is it not an interesting event to have the same item requirements, but seeing who can kill the most in survival mode?

that sounds like a cool idea

Bubbabear

3. Players are only allowed to equip non-coin heads, body, arm, guns, arms, shoulders, energy fields, (+6 or +7 items are not allowed)
6. No OP items such as metowings, metogun, jackhead, energy fields, reaper flags, etc.

Have to agree on Allie's adaption to goldie's idea on this. As sector so much kill stealing, trying to time right on last hit it'd be more based on luck in sector. Where-as survival would be more on if you survive long enough and play your strategy right could get more kills than others.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

mikenny

I got an idea for base:
make teams of 3 with
1 lv200-270 and
1 lv100-200 and
1 below lv100
each can have 2 mercs
(to make it accessible for anyone)

The rule is that you have to fight until 1 of the teams is killed(much like team pvp) but you can't kill the base
If you kill it you lose.

another idea:
team base 3 on 3 but in category/ranks with prizes for top5 in each rank
ranks could be like (0-100 and 100-200 and 200-270)

whoever wins most basefights in his/her teams division wins

Hope you guys like the ideas

Madprox

yeaahh.. but how realistic is it to host that..
how can we check if everyone follows certain rules etc?

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

LightRequiem

January 07, 2015, 01:39:32 AM #20 Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 01:47:14 AM by LightRequiem
May need updating because I may forget some stuff
Rules for base:
-no OP items tag on
-no armor above CPU/Bladesscore/Rapid Impaler +7
-no Meto Blade, Turrets, Xabaras, or Double Blade mercs (should be banned in above tag, but they aren't)
-Industrobe only
-pushing is okay (it's encouraged!)
-1 patch per team at most (you don't have to have a patch on your team if you don't want to)
-3v3 or 4v4
-best of 3
-no DigiDragon (need some other basers to agree with me on this one though)

This is probably how I'd do it... If I can think of more, I'll update this list.

Quote from: mikenny on January 06, 2015, 07:11:37 PM
The rule is that you have to fight until 1 of the teams is killed(much like team pvp) but you can't kill the base
If you kill it you lose.
I personally don't like this idea. Do you know how difficult (i.e. how good you have to be) to kill a base very quickly in a 3v3 or 4v4 without killing anyone on the opposing team? It's pretty damn difficult, and only the best players can do this anyways. Why punish the best players for being good at the game?

mikenny

Quote from: Madprox on January 06, 2015, 11:14:53 PM

yeaahh.. but how realistic is it to host that..
how can we check if everyone follows certain rules etc?

maybe each team needs 1 person that films(hypercam or something) the whole battle and if one says it wasn't fair look at the video?
Just an idea though

Corr

Quote from: LightRequiem on January 07, 2015, 01:39:32 AM
May need updating because I may forget some stuff
Rules for base:
-no OP items tag on
-no armor above CPU/Bladesscore/Rapid Impaler +7
-no Meto Blade, Turrets, Xabaras, or Double Blade mercs (should be banned in above tag, but they aren't)
-Industrobe only
-pushing is okay (it's encouraged!)
-1 patch per team at most (you don't have to have a patch on your team if you don't want to)
-3v3 or 4v4
-best of 3
-no DigiDragon (need some other basers to agree with me on this one though)

This is probably how I'd do it... If I can think of more, I'll update this list.

Quote from: mikenny on January 06, 2015, 07:11:37 PM
If you kill it you lose.
I personally don't like this idea. Do you know how difficult (i.e. how good you have to be) to kill a base very quickly in a 3v3 or 4v4 without killing anyone on the opposing team? It's pretty damn difficult, and only the best players can do this anyways. Why punish the best players for being good at the game?
Lol, no digi? That shit's easy to kill (Ask pig) xd.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Godz

that's kinda nice of you guys !!!
(doing what you can,with what you have)

LightRequiem

Quote from: Corr on January 07, 2015, 04:28:56 PM
Lol, no digi? That ****'s easy to kill (Ask pig) xd.
It arises from the fact that Digi covering patch is ridiculous. We both know that...

Corr

If ya know how to def, you can stop digi cover, just don't give em a chance to get on the pillar.

Albeit ya need 2 players to stop a digi cover, but since it's 4v4 or even 3v3 it's easy to take out.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-