May 18, 2024, 02:07:51 PMLatest Member: sochignign
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Strange survival bug.

Strange survival bug.

Started by jeroen, January 25, 2013, 12:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeroen

What did exactly happen is I started the survival level suddenly with the sergeant sector the kowbat row appears.
after that the kowbat suddenly die and xabaras row spawn
ofcourse I can't beat that lol.
At the end I didn't got points cuz I didn't kill a single mob not a chance too in hard :P.
Though it still is strange how this happened...
and I could see chat from someone who didn't whisper but there was nobody else in my room except for me xD

lara538

A bug equal to that already happened to me.
If i remember right Santa said its a relay error( dunno what relay error is btw  :-\ )
Did u played lvl206 sector b4 like me?
Cuz it only happened to me when i played 206 right b4.
Cuz 206 and 219 have same scenarios maybe :P .
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

jeroen

I plaid lvl 172 wich is vry strange xD, but ye it happened to me before too it is like lifting with another room while in your own, the mobs are being killed by the old room master you just left I think :P
bcuz it was survival a new row spawns when the mobs that need to be killed in normal sector to come further are killed.

lara538

Find the topic i made b4, u can see santa's post by ur own now :) .
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=36070.0
Dont think it will help much but there it is ^^
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

ghostkid17

It is a bug that will link you to another room, you cannot see the other people yet you can see their text. Also, you may be linked to another person so your bot will copy their moves even in in different modes or maps.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Santa

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-