May 05, 2024, 05:39:25 AMLatest Member: Glennfluof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Really random D/cs

Really random D/cs

Started by Purple, March 10, 2013, 07:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Within the past couple days I have been getting a ton of random d/cs. The only programs I have open are:

Skype, Task Manager, Steam, DayZ Commander, Google Chrome, BoutCheetah.

Google Chrome has no websites open that involve the word "hack".

Also, the log.txt file doesn't appear when I d/c.

^**** im special xd

medchiller

Happening to me as well, It was pretty bad yesterday night and it's just starting to do it again today. Try closing some of the programs. Idk if its just me but it seems to D/C me more when there are more people online (weekends).

Cooky

happens to me too a lot lately

Rossbach

Seems to be randomly happening when a player returns to a room after completing a game. When they return to the room a few seconds or so later they will d/c.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Purple

Quote from: Rossbach on March 10, 2013, 08:34:27 PM
Seems to be randomly happening when a player returns to a room after completing a game. After they return a few seconds or so later they will d/c.  ::)

Yeah, once in a while after a score screen i'll d/c. It's happening way too often though. Since I posted this topic i've d/cd 3 times.

^**** im special xd

mic99

Yea, it was aweful yesterday night for me. :-[

Purple

Was doing ok today untill within the past hour, got 2 d/cs already.

^**** im special xd

medchiller

I haven't gotten any today. As I mentioned before it seems to D/C me the most on weekends making me think that its due to the amount of people on.

Purple

March 15, 2013, 08:39:25 AM #8 Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 01:48:39 PM by Purple
Alright i've d/cd about 6 times today. 3 times in the past 15 minutes. My internet's fine, the video I have playing doesn't stop, tell me how I can fix this because it's ****ing annoying.

EDIT: Now i'm d/cing every other round.

Edit2: Just got done with 80 rounds and dc'd  7 times.

^**** im special xd

Thornz

I d/ced 3 times in a row last night, one right after the other. This seems to happen to me mostly on weekends, so I agree with med's hypothesis that it has to do with server population...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Purple

Quote from: Thornz on March 17, 2013, 04:05:21 PM
I d/ced 3 times in a row last night, one right after the other. This seems to happen to me mostly on weekends, so I agree with med's hypothesis that it has to do with server population...

What's odd is that I didnt d/c much at all during my grinding on x3. I played over 250 matches.

^**** im special xd

Thornz

Quote from: Purple on March 17, 2013, 04:11:18 PM
Quote from: Thornz on March 17, 2013, 04:05:21 PM

What's odd is that I didnt d/c much at all during my grinding on x3. I played over 250 matches.

Same here.  It started around 3 am here (I'm in California).  Hmmm, isn't that right about when the Koreans get online?  ::)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-