May 05, 2024, 04:29:13 AMLatest Member: hvZep
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Many issues caused by server reboot

Many issues caused by server reboot

Started by Thornz, March 20, 2013, 06:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

March 20, 2013, 06:19:54 PM Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 06:23:03 PM by Thornz
So I have a few problems here caused by the server reset

1.  I sold 5k ZC yesterday.  3k to Mod Max and 2k to BADMOFO.  Will they still have their ZC/items they may have bought with ZC?
2.  I no longer have the gigas that were paid for the 2k ZC by BADMOFO (which makes sense)
3.  I sold 50m worth of coin shop items.  I'll have to find the guy I sold to and sell them to him all over again?
4.  My guild got set back 40-45k gp.  This is mostly bad cause I was sponsoring a guild grinding event, and now those who grinded lost their gp
5.  I added a new member to my guild.  I'll have to re-add him now?

I hope that these are fixable w/o having to start the processes over again - . -

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

loewe98

Ive lost these things

1. 100K coins
2. elektra +7 head and body
3.14k gp +-
4. 20 mil gigas

Could this be fixed ? Ty

Frith

I've lost 100k coins and around 15mil gigas.

have had to spend an extra 200k coins and 8mil because of this, please fixxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on March 20, 2013, 06:19:54 PM
1.  I sold 5k ZC yesterday.  3k to Mod Max and 2k to BADMOFO.  Will they still have their ZC/items they may have bought with ZC?
2.  I no longer have the gigas that were paid for the 2k ZC by BADMOFO (which makes sense)
3.  I sold 50m worth of coin shop items.  I'll have to find the guy I sold to and sell them to him all over again?
4.  My guild got set back 40-45k gp.  This is mostly bad cause I was sponsoring a guild grinding event, and now those who grinded lost their gp

1. Yes, all zylon coins have been refunded.
2. I'm not sure what to say about this, it isn't something we were considering when rolling back.
3. Yes.
4. I can't do anything about that.
5. Correct.

Allie

Quote from: loewe98 on March 20, 2013, 06:22:06 PM
Ive lost these things

1. 100K coins
2. elektra +7 head and body
3.14k gp +-
4. 20 mil gigas

Could this be fixed ? Ty

It wasn't a bug, it was a reset. If you didn't have it yesterday at 9AM you won't have it now.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on March 20, 2013, 06:27:28 PM
1.  I sold 5k ZC yesterday.  3k to Mod Max and 2k to BADMOFO.  Will they still have their ZC/items they may have bought with ZC?
2.  I no longer have the gigas that were paid for the 2k ZC by BADMOFO (which makes sense)
3.  I sold 50m worth of coin shop items.  I'll have to find the guy I sold to and sell them to him all over again?
4.  My guild got set back 40-45k gp.  This is mostly bad cause I was sponsoring a guild grinding event, and now those who grinded lost their gp
5.  I added a new member to my guild.  I'll have to re-add him now?

2. I'm not sure what to say about this, it isn't something we were considering when rolling back.
3. Yes.
5. Correct.

They will have the ZC I sold them?  Or are you saying that I will be refunded and have to sell again?

Not pants

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on March 20, 2013, 06:30:43 PM
They will have the ZC I sold them?  Or are you saying that I will be refunded and have to sell again?

all ZC purchased yesterday have had the coins refunded (as we opted over giving the coins back instead of giving the items back).
we did not have coin sellers in mind. I'll think of something to make up for the gigas lost (if the ones who bought the coins choose not to give the gigas back.)

lara538

So for example:
Some1 bought zc with 300m yesterday.
Today zc were refunded and he has the zc and the 300m?
Forgot to quote sry.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Allie

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on March 20, 2013, 06:39:27 PM
Quote from: Thornz on March 20, 2013, 06:30:43 PM

all ZC purchased yesterday have had the coins refunded (as we opted over giving the coins back instead of giving the items back).
we did not have coin sellers in mind. I'll think of something to make up for the gigas lost (if the ones who bought the coins choose not to give the gigas back.)

Don't worry too much.  It was luckily my friend, so getting the gigas back should be np.  I'll let you know if it is xD.  He only gave me a down-payment anyway, so he didn't even pay the full amount yet xP

Not pants

loewe98

Thornz

Oh, and did I say 40k gp? I totally meant 4m... We don't need 'em back, just set everyone else but us back 4m, and we'll call it even...

(trolololol, jk xD)

Not pants

gamedoggg

March 20, 2013, 11:34:52 PM #12 Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 11:42:08 PM by gamedoggg

I hope that these are fixable w/o having to start the processes over again - . -

Wow. I just might be the guy that you're talking about. I bought a whole lot of coin items with gigas from a person, friended him, joined his guild and trained a bit with him.... Just logged in a few minutes ago to find my character back with 0 coin items on and in regular gear with the same amount of gp that I had had + they did not even refund my 31k/60k coins that I spent......

I am risyshark

YOU ARE THE GUY!

Just viewed ur profile and recognised KnifeParty and -Skrillex-!

Wow.... is the community just supposed to suffer with their mistakes and simply 'bear with them'?

:(

gamedoggg

Quote from: Allie on March 20, 2013, 06:27:28 PM

3. Yes.
5. Correct.

Why are 31/60k of my zylon coins and the head missing from the purchase of a 1 year head I made yesterday then.

Thornz

Quote from: gamedoggg on March 20, 2013, 11:34:52 PM

Wow. I just might be the guy that you're talking about. I bought a whole lot of coin items with gigas from a person, friended him, joined his guild and trained a bit with him.... Just logged in a few minutes ago to find my character back with 0 coin items on and in regular gear with the same amount of gp that I had had + they did not even refund my 31k/60k coins that I spent......

I am risyshark

YOU ARE THE GUY!

Just viewed ur profile and recognised KnifeParty and -Skrillex-!

Wow.... is the community just supposed to suffer with their mistakes and simply 'bear with them'?

Risy, don't worry. I'll add you back into our guild as soon as I log in tonight :)  and I can re-sell the coin items to you...

I should be on in about 4 hours. Re-apply to ANARCHY :D

Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-