May 05, 2024, 05:11:51 AMLatest Member: Glennfluof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » People's coins were lost during the server reset

People's coins were lost during the server reset

Started by Thornz, March 21, 2013, 03:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

I just realized that the 200k coins I spent yesterday have remained spent...and I don't have the coin items that I bought, either. The reset should have reset ppls coin item purchases, but it didn't. It only took away the items. Fix this pleaseeee.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

nourr993

thank god i haven't been on recently
and they have  logs of what was purshased
but there must've been lots of purshases yesterday so u cant expect them to give the items back
gl getting them back
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Thornz

Quote from: nourr993 on March 21, 2013, 05:07:26 AM
but there must've been lots of purshases yesterday so u cant expect them to give the items back
gl getting them back

I didnt expect to get my items back, but I did expect to have the same amount of coins as when I started O.O

This happened to 4 other people that I know, so it's not just me. Is this going to be fixed?

Not pants

FallenShadow

Quote from: Thornz on March 21, 2013, 07:16:26 AM
gl getting them back

I didnt expect to get my items back, but I did expect to have the same amount of coins as when I started O.O

This happened to 4 other people that I know, so it's not just me. Is this going to be fixed?

It's not really a max concern right now i don't think. It is only coins and they can be gained back easily, no offence or anything but don't you think your kind of pushing it? They did restore the server so you could play, they restored market so items lost via market -> game didn't get lost. Also, they did give you the double xp you asked for, for thursday (today).

Thornz

Quote from: FallenShadow on March 21, 2013, 07:26:20 AM
gl getting them back

It's not really a max concern right now i don't think. It is only coins and they can be gained back easily, no offence or anything but don't you think your kind of pushing it? They did restore the server so you could play, they restored market so items lost via market -> game didn't get lost. Also, they did give you the double xp you asked for, for thursday (today).

I'm not really concerned for my self, since I'm FKing rich xD.  Mostly all the noobs that I saw raging in the lobby, and not to mention people that I'm friends with in-game.  One that comes to mind spent all his/her coins on a 1 year trans, only to come back the next day and find the trans gone along with all the coins used to buy it.  It's easy for us high lvls to get coins, true.  But this is going to be a lot harder on the lower lvls...

Not pants

lara538

Quote from: Thornz on March 21, 2013, 02:19:22 PM
Quote from: FallenShadow on March 21, 2013, 07:26:20 AM
gl getting them back

I'm not really concerned for my self, since I'm FKing rich xD.  Mostly all the noobs that I saw raging in the lobby, and not to mention people that I'm friends with in-game.  One that comes to mind spent all his/her coins on a 1 year trans, only to come back the next day and find the trans gone along with all the coins used to buy it.  It's easy for us high lvls to get coins, true.  But this is going to be a lot harder on the lower lvls...

Yeah its very frustrating for low lvs, and some of them may also leave the game cuz this happened so it isnt a thing that small.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-