May 05, 2024, 05:05:01 AMLatest Member: Glennfluof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Boutcheetah and Bots don't work [Help :-:]

Boutcheetah and Bots don't work [Help :-:]

Started by j0ker112, March 24, 2013, 06:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0ker112

Hello,
I am writing because i have this strange error where when I start my BoutCheetah or Bots it just does nothing
by nothing I mean that I don't get any error or anything it just does nothing when I press start, my client is up to
date I tried the "Repair Client" function but it didnt help either.DirectX is update aswell , so please post me something
what i should do.
Thanks for reading

Warmes regards -j0ker

Santa

Do you have an antivirus installed?  If so, can you please try disabling it when playing boutcheetah?  Also, once you disable it, press repair again, and let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Allie

j0ker112

Santa

Can you install team viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass, and I can come on your teamviewer to help.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Allie

alright, someone'll move it.
anyway, this happens when you don't have a bout.dat in the client. roam to the BC folder and verify that bout.dat is there.

it usually can be deleted by an antivirus. if its not there then we can get it there for you.

Santa

Resolved.  He was missing c++ redistributable 2008.   Just letting everyone else know who may experience this issue.

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-