May 20, 2024, 08:44:47 AMLatest Member: ArthurTar
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » bc dieing or?

bc dieing or?

Started by droid zylon1, April 20, 2014, 04:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

is bc dieing or wut? everyone is quitting. once all the oldies are gone ill probably quit also.

any thoughts on how to make the game fun again? (if noones thoughts work i will be leaveing bc and giving all my items away in an event).

qolderman

advertising maybe would help

imo 258 map ruined all fun, cuz everyone are maxed and they just quit.
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

FalseProphet

Quote from: droid zylon1 on April 20, 2014, 04:17:32 AM
is bc dieing or wut? everyone is quitting. once all the oldies are gone ill probably quit also.

any thoughts on how to make the game fun again? (if noones thoughts work i will be leaveing bc and giving all my items away in an event).

Change low server to 2009-2010 with the updates that allowed smoother running of the game, and patches that fixed bugs and glitches without the new additions of the items, map and keep low xp rate. Maybe you could wait to see the upcoming changes if you just quit temporary and keep your stuff? As like they said maybe membershop or maybe even a pvp channel.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

April 20, 2014, 06:52:26 AM #3 Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 06:54:45 AM by Cooky
Quote from: qolderman on April 20, 2014, 06:46:34 AM
imo 258 map ruined all fun, cuz everyone are maxed and they just quit.

its way too easy and fast to beat 258  :(

Quote from: FalseProphet on April 20, 2014, 06:50:47 AM
Change low server to 2009-2010

sounds like u want to turn low server into something like BOTS??

qolderman

Quote from: droid zylon1 on April 20, 2014, 04:17:32 AM

Change low server to 2009-2010 with the updates that allowed smoother running of the game, and patches that fixed bugs and glitches without the new additions of the items, map and keep low xp rate.
+1

^thanks cooky <3

BlackStickre

There are many reasons why it isn't fun anymore  ::)

FalseProphet

Change low server to 2009-2010

sounds like u want to turn low server into something like BOTS??
[/quote]

Yeah i guess, i mean it makes it easier then having two seperate clients which can take up space and just have it all running on one client just different servers then least low server would have the same population as high would at times. Not sure how the money works for paying to run the server but if they was to then re-open bots into low server on bc and incorperate it in somehow and include people's items/coins to be transfered (dupped) into that server so nobody would be missing out and then close the other bots game down and have it all running of one client or if not then, i guess i admit it's a silly idea. Or just a re-vamped version of it at least.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

qolderman

^thanks cooky <3

knightofms

IMO, its natural that many players, even the oldies quit the game. Not only BC but other games as well. For example, I used to play GMS but I quit as well after 3 years cause it gets bored playing the same game and same thing over and over. Yes, there might be updates and events going on and players will play back for maybe another 2-3 mths (in my opinion) and quit again.

For BC, it was crowded during the last yr's christmas event and it gets lesser and lesser after few mths. When the 258 map was introduced, many played again (leeching and so forth) for that map. And bcuz of this map was introduced, many has been able to get to 225 in jus few weeks or so, depending how long the grinding goes. AND then quit AGAIN after reaching the max level (w/o member).

For me, even I just joined BC during last yr's July or so, I started to get bored as well now. I might not quit but will not be as active as I used to be.

ghostkid17

Quote from: qolderman on April 20, 2014, 06:46:34 AM
advertising maybe would help
Don't quote me on this, but the problem with this is that this is a private server so that can lead to issues.

I think the game is dying, at times the amount of players gets down really low. A couple of days ago I saw only 7 people online.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

lara538

It is dieing... proof is that today a saturday only 12 ppl online atm :/
If the old ppl quit, like it is happening, there isnt enough new ppl and then the game will have very little players.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

123bomb123

Lack of updates, school and people grew up. The forums are dead, too and that's a poopy sign.

Korea won
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

qolderman

Quote from: lara538 on April 21, 2014, 12:24:02 AM
proof is that today a saturday only 12 ppl online atm :/
maybe because everyone has different timezones? when i played there was 80+ people

^thanks cooky <3

Robocop7ant

ill probably never quits xD

gonna be lvl 270 someday in low ;)
<br />

BlackStickre

Quote from: qolderman on April 20, 2014, 06:59:45 AM
Quote from: BlackStickre on April 20, 2014, 06:58:01 AM
There are many reasons why it isn't fun anymore  ::)
like?

Some of them are that alot of oldies have quit, some staff is just unusefull and good as 20% are hackers

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-