May 09, 2024, 05:22:03 PMLatest Member: LuellaKend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Transfer my perm member please. Allie or Kenny? :>

Transfer my perm member please. Allie or Kenny? :>

Started by wjw341, June 06, 2014, 12:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wjw341

i need the perm member transfered from:
Username(forum name) "xprice1996x" (IGN: SS Aora)

TO

Username(forum name) "wjw241" (IGN: -right-).

P.S. depending upon how long this takes the username of wjw341 may change.

Thanks in advance

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

wjw341

Cooky

one time i asked allie if i can transfer my perm member to someone else and she said she never offers that service so im not sure you can do this

hur9

Quote from: wjw341 on June 06, 2014, 12:19:54 AM
allie will transfer perm items and perm mems
She doesn't transfer perm items.
Perm mems sometimes.
Quote from: Cooky on June 06, 2014, 12:22:34 AM
one time i asked allie if i can transfer my perm member to someone else and she said she never offers that service so im not sure you can do this
She only does it if both are your accounts.

medchiller

Quote from: Allie on January 09, 2014, 09:07:16 PM
my current policy is not to transfer any permanent or redeemable items off of alts unless for a special reason.
it's a loss of cash as they'll probably buy membership anyway, but you who will transfer off your membership most likely won't.

We sometimes will trade permanent items to alts, but not redeemable ones.
She has transferred Perm mem to my account but keep in mind the time period it can take.

wjw341

@Med im Droid zylon1 (poka)

@everyone, she transfers if its your perm member you purchased (she will transfer it to another 1 of ur accs).

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

FalseProphet

If anything it should be done on account's not brought of other members as previously stated they do not take part in traded/sold accounts. If it originally belonged to you from scratch and you owned the account the whole time and put the money onto it then only under that circumstance do i personally think that it should be traded over. (In this case you didn't because you didn't own that account from the start;)).
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

droid zylon1

ill pay you item or w.e in game (i know kenny use to do it if u gave him rares/giggas/coins). ill give like 100m or 150m.

i only have items atm tho but i really need it moved.

FalseProphet

Quote from: droid zylon1 on June 06, 2014, 06:49:25 PM
ill pay you item or w.e in game (i know kenny use to do it if u gave him rares/giggas/coins). ill give like 100m or 150m.

But anyhow, i'm sure he wouldn't for in-game but try out handing him some real cash if you want it that bad

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

droid zylon1

Quote from: FalseProphet on June 06, 2014, 09:47:48 PM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on June 06, 2014, 06:49:25 PM

But anyhow, i'm sure he wouldn't for in-game but try out handing him some real cash if you want it that bad

this post is for allie/kenny. please stop posting here. use to do. still does. who cares. just go read ross' link. allie will do it even if he dont. just takes time.

FalseProphet

Then lock it bro, it's in general discussion not once was i going off-topic. I was having a discussion, staff GM and above can still post/unlock in locked topics. So if it's just for them and you care so much about people posting what they want/think then lock it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-