May 04, 2024, 07:40:02 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Robin Hood (Event)

Robin Hood (Event)

Started by FalseProphet, November 25, 2014, 01:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

November 25, 2014, 01:43:33 AM Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 04:23:44 PM by FalseProphet
Simple, Gambling, Unusual
Event
For the Rich & Poor

Rules:
Only one entry per person
You can donate as many prizes's as you want
Account's not allowed into prize pot

How will it work?
Each or any person can donate any and as much to any items, gigas, coins, botstract as they'd like which will go into a prize pot. Their will be two pot's one pot will hold names of players recieveing the other prize's they'll recieve. The whole gambling aspect of this is that you may give and get somethign better from the pot or give and get something worse. Something different think of it as lottery sometimes you buy a ticket and win nothing other times you win 5 or upwards. This event is only in trial stages and would like some input to see if it would work even if the prizes's are minimal. Any feedback and/or critism will be taken in. (Maybe i'll add a fee for ticket)

Thanks for reading, and good luck. I'll announce a end date when i feel the prize pot is filled to the right number.

Prize Pot:
50m gigas
100k coins
200k coins (Donator: Ducky)
+7 elektra set (Surge)
x1 Snowball
+4 candy aura
halloween shield
halloween shoulder
x1 firework 2014
+4 OmniKeeper
+4 Ice-Minibot
Trilicor blue {e} set

Names:
ASN Ducky
STC Zero
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Xkiller712

is there a minimum requirement on the items donatable?  For instance, I put in a snowball and win a v3?

Cooky

so its like pokemon wonder trade?

FalseProphet

Quote from: Xkiller712 on November 25, 2014, 02:59:44 AM
is there a minimum requirement on the items donatable?  For instance, I put in a snowball and win a v3?

Excatly how it works buddy, just hoping some good people or gamblers out there ot make it more interesting.

Quote from: Cooky on November 25, 2014, 03:19:36 AM
so its like pokemon wonder trade?

Pretty much but someone's not cruel enough to put a level 100 categie with a everstone into it :P.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

FalseProphet

Il give it til the 30th of this month if nothing takes a change then i'll be closing this event.

Understand you don't need to donate to participate.

Donations are just so there is more to give out upon prize draw day.

But if things will work i will need help and input from others, as i'll run out of stuff adventually (i'll add some smaller lower random bits when i can)

STC Zero

I want to participate but no donate please :D

Shadows

trashburmy

FalseProphet

Quote from: policia2 on November 25, 2014, 06:28:42 PM
I want to participate but no donate please :D

Sure, if i get enough interest from players than it will take place. If not enough interest i will be cancelling the event.
Quote from: coco303030 on November 25, 2014, 06:32:18 PM
200k coins
ASN Ducky

Assuming you'd like to donate 200k coins to the event? If so, thank you for your donation. I'll message you if things go under way, and event takes place, at the slow rate and lack of participants and interest i may cancel it. I'll be sure to put your name in if the draw happens.

Quote from: trashburmy on November 25, 2014, 06:40:25 PM
How do I donate?

Sorry my bad for not informing in first initial post. Just simply post donation and then next to it what you are willing to donate and underneath if or if not you'd like to participate in the event.

Sorry about late replies have had a lot of work lately as-well as household things to do like getting new windows, this winter weather!

REMINDER: You do NOT have to donate to participate it's completley free at no cost i just ask for donations to make it more interesting.

anaroy50

didnt understand.
i dont nead to donate?
i just post my name and im in the event?

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Cooky

you should make it so people have to donate to be in it  :P

MurdeR

Donating : +4 Ice Mini-bot/+4 Omnikeeper and Trilicor E blue set color.
IGN | MurdeR
Lv | 225~270
Guild | Utopia
Specialty | Sector

FalseProphet

Quote from: anaroy50 on November 28, 2014, 08:53:13 AM
didnt understand.
i dont nead to donate?
i just post my name and im in the event?

Pretty much, as i have stated several times :).

Quote from: Cooky on November 28, 2014, 10:32:38 AM
you should make it so people have to donate to be in it  :P

Aha i doubt many people would participate if i did that, just next time i run it the prize's may not be as good :) but it's worth a try.

Quote from: MurdeR on November 28, 2014, 01:56:00 PM
Donating : +4 Ice Mini-bot/+4 Omnikeeper and Trilicor E blue set color.

Thank you for the donations. I appreciate it

anaroy50

i want be in too.
im kinda no things to donate now but i really try to get some and donate it.
really sorry :/.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Xkiller712

hey I wanna participate :) I'll donate a snowball

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-