May 04, 2024, 02:16:11 PMLatest Member: FrankClaip
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Helping the new players.

Helping the new players.

Started by rallyreaper, November 27, 2014, 12:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rallyreaper

November 27, 2014, 12:20:09 AM Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 12:23:22 AM by rallyreaper
                          BOUT
                        Cheetah
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this?
This is just a player (Me) who is gonna start assisting those less fortunate then myself...

Less fortunate? What do you mean by that...?
I mean players who are new or old that need assistance... if it be help leveling, farming, or a item... if I can assist then I will.

That's very kind of you... What made you wanna help people?
Well today I was watching a video on youtube of a homeless guy who had nothing and was given a pizza... he was very grateful... and even tho he was hungry and didn't have much, when another person walked up... he offered this man a slice of pizza... It was eye opening in a way... sure some may think "oh you don't have to do that" but I wanna... I see people asking people BEGGING for a 1 day lucky aura and it makes me feel bad cause I remember I WAS that guy a long time ago...

So what are you gonna do now?
Well when I see people needing help I'll help... and if I see that guy who asks for a lucky aura... I'll be there. with the largest lucky aura I can buy!

Thanks for your time.

If anyone need's me add me ingame -xBLAZEx-
or feel free to pm ingame or forums. I'll be here.

I'll be drawing fan art or helping the new players!

-Rally

Remember I design my avatar and signatures... Want one? we'll discuss price.

Cooky

moved to player sponsored events

rallyreaper

Oh ok Cooky lol, I figured it'd go anywhere since it didn't really fall under a event due to no date or giveaway notice... it's just a thing there for new people to see

Remember I design my avatar and signatures... Want one? we'll discuss price.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-