May 02, 2024, 06:39:22 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs

Trading bug

Started by hawk5005, December 11, 2010, 01:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

I wanted to buy a PlasmoiumTA(+3) from Nickleo9 and I traded him,and when the trading was sucessfull I went to my inventory but there was no plasmodium in there,and the most weird thing was that with 10 minutes before I gave him a firewallTA(+3) and now I have the firewall in my inventory,and he doesn't have the plasmodium but he has the exactly same firewallTA(+3) I gave him  ???

nickleo9

I confirm this, I got the money but he didn't get the item kinda weird.

Santa

I am stumped here, I've tested trading 3-4 times just now, and nothing was wrong with it. All I can say was maybe it lagged? I will look deeper into the coding to see what I can do to prevent this from happening.

Mr_V

I just had an error with a guy some time ago...but then we traded again and it worked. ^^

FireyDevel

The only thing that seems relevant with the two items is that they are both +3TA, imo upon trading the system figured that they were the same parts?  ???
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

hawk5005

Quote from: FireyDevel on December 13, 2010, 02:57:20 PM
The only thing that seems relevant with the two items is that they are both +3TA, imo upon trading the system figured that they were the same parts?  ???
probably,but it was weeeeird,meh atleast I bought it again lol

Allie

Quote from: FireyDevel on December 13, 2010, 02:57:20 PM

Impossible, the items go by ID, and there's a database row to determine what it is (for example, TA).
When trading, it simply removes the ID from one person, adds it to the other, not even regarding the script or name of the item.

bangaer2

Quote from: Allie on December 15, 2010, 04:28:31 AM
Impossible, the items go by ID, and there's a database row to determine what it is (for example, TA).
When trading, it simply removes the ID from one person, adds it to the other, not even regarding the script or name of the item.
Wow you are so smart ;)

Something fishy is going on  ??? ::)
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Santa

Problem resolved.

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-