May 07, 2024, 06:38:32 AMLatest Member: middly
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » First attempt at sig

First attempt at sig

Started by Xkiller712, August 15, 2012, 10:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

(click to show/hide)
I know it's ****ing huge, but I've been failing at re sizing it for a while so **** it. 
First attempt at actually making a sig.  I know it's not good, but I need some feedback.  Thanks.

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

zomniethe4

render, lens flare, multiply/saturation
1/10
Read some kind of tut .-.

Zom

KillerPig

ehm 0/10

exactly what zom said. you coulda done better  :'(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

antisickness

Right I'm going to be straight up and direct. I will probably sound like a ****.

This is probably the worst first sig i've seen in my life. Having just the render on a background would be better than this. You lack any sense of a good design if you think this passes as a sig. It's disgusting and a mockery of all that sigs stand for. Normally, I don't believe in giving up and this is no exception. Unless you can pick yourself up from this mess, I am so close to saying give up. On a scale, if 0 was noob and 100 was pro, you'd be -6.

You want photoshop? Of course you do. I'll link you a copy when I can and if you want I can actually teach you. I am willing to go that far.

I hope what I said doesn't make you want to stick a crowbar through my skull. I'm talking mano el mano here  :)

zomniethe4

we could all use some teaching pls :(

Zom

mo9

is that a high pass filter O.o?
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

antisickness

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 15, 2012, 10:17:14 PM
we could all use some teaching pls :(

Listen, zom, what you did in b/w sotw was amazing. It was a big step forward. I think you can manage but this, this needs urgent help @_@

KillerPig

zom teach me wtf

goku sig = hot

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

qwerasdf2453

anti u and i should make more sig tutorials

and you werent being a **** you were being so gentle lol jk

its true you cant lie. its a piece of sht....too big i dont know what it is lol
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

Xkiller712

qwerasdf2453

Quote from: Xkiller712 on August 15, 2012, 10:49:24 PM
lel took 3 mins

should try harder ... just saying when i make sigs it takes atleast an hour or a half...
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

123bomb123

it look better than poke face, dat 4sur.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

spiderstar

Quote from: antisickness on August 15, 2012, 10:14:29 PM
Right I'm going to be straight up and direct. I will probably sound like a ****.

This is probably the worst first sig i've seen in my life. Having just the render on a background would be better than this. You lack any sense of a good design if you think this passes as a sig. It's disgusting and a mockery of all that sigs stand for. Normally, I don't believe in giving up and this is no exception. Unless you can pick yourself up from this mess, I am so close to saying give up. On a scale, if 0 was noob and 100 was pro, you'd be -6.

You want photoshop? Of course you do. I'll link you a copy when I can and if you want I can actually teach you. I am willing to go that far.

I hope what I said doesn't make you want to stick a crowbar through my skull. I'm talking mano el mano here  :)

LOL.  ;D

Yeah but um.... I like the rainbows and mario   :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-