May 02, 2024, 04:45:40 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Gay ear shit spam

Gay ear shit spam

Started by antisickness, August 20, 2012, 02:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antisickness

Im up at 5 ****ing am and i cant hear shit. Earwax got itself jammed up in both my ****in ears. Normally its just one ear but no, it had to go alll out and make me ****ing close to deaf. I cant hear my ****ing clock tick and everything is pissing me off. I TRIED USING QTIPS AND IT MADE ME MORE DEAF.

Does this shit happen to anyone? If so how do you fix the problem cause imma pour olive oil in these ****ers. For the next week ill be shouting and using the word what ****ing often
Cant get to sleep **** me

If earwax was a person i would seriously kick it so hard in the nads right now. I WANT TO HEAR MY ****ING CLOCK TICK AGAIN

**** counter: too ****in many

(click to show/hide)

spiderstar

Quote from: antisickness on August 20, 2012, 02:01:35 AM
Im up at 5 ****ing am and i cant hear shit. Earwax got itself jammed up in both my ****in ears. Normally its just one ear but no, it had to go alll out and make me ****ing close to deaf. I cant hear my ****ing clock tick and everything is pissing me off. I TRIED USING QTIPS AND IT MADE ME MORE DEAF.

Does this shit happen to anyone? If so how do you fix the problem cause imma pour olive oil in these ****ers. For the next week ill be shouting and using the word what ****ing often
Cant get to sleep **** me

If earwax was a person i would seriously kick it so hard in the nads right now. I WANT TO HEAR MY ****ING CLOCK TICK AGAIN

**** counter: too ****in many

(click to show/hide)

I used to try and soak my ears so the earwax gets really soft and won't cling to the wall of ears.  Then I used tweezers and tried to pull out the earwax while looking in a mirror.  You could try and get someone to help as well if that's simpler. 

123bomb123

Mid-warm to hot oil poured down your ear makes the wax soft, doing that everyday for 2 weeks (varies on how much wax you have in your ear). Then try and pull it out, I don't suggest doing it yourself with tweezers since there's a risk of damaging your ear permanently. So just go to your doctor and ask for them to flush the wax out. This happened to me about a year ago.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

GavinGill

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

KillerPig

i used a pencil 4 years ago and made my ear bleed

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Vobck

Quote from: KillerPig on August 20, 2012, 04:17:40 PM
i used a pencil 4 years ago and made my ear bleed

Pig is smart
  :-*

antisickness

one of my ears cleared up this morning.. the other im treating with olive oil.

Last year i got my ears syringed or "washed out" but they couldnt actually do it lol. olive oil did the trick so im doin it again this time

q tips fuqed my ears up more so  :(

RedNeon

it'd feel friggin great if you clear em both  ;D

mo9

August 21, 2012, 02:41:53 AM #8 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:42:37 AM by mo9
mine never clogged up too much , but when they do all i do is wet my fingers then put them in my ears then use a dry piece of tissue paper so it like absorbs the earwax
q tips will **** your ears up though
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-