May 06, 2024, 06:35:26 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Re: BoutCheetah PvP Tournament [Official]

Re: BoutCheetah PvP Tournament [Official]

Started by thekompostas, November 03, 2010, 05:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekompostas

lol i dont say i am the best i am better than u Allie Optimism Starscreem55 is better than me but how u are better than me i have beatn u 3 times u 1 with same armor same lvl and stop kicking me from server :P:P

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

I found this important to reply to.
With a huge LOL.

You've never beaten me in a legit 1v1, you've never seen me play, AND, to top it off, I'm a match for Opti/Star, so to say you're 50x better than me, but Opti and Star can beat you, you're defying logic.

Learn how to PvP, learn how NOT to spam upper, and learn how NOT to say you're better than someone when you're not.

You can't even beat Meta, and Meta would be lucky to get me to low blue in a legit game.

zomniethe4

He was saying you can beat him allie. Learn logic.

Zom

Iridion

point is hes not as good as he said and brags alot. qq daddy <3

thats how we roll maddie

Ignition

Komp's one of those guys that laggs a lot and is delusinal about his own pvp skills. ;)

Iridion

Quote from: Ignition on November 03, 2010, 05:55:36 PM
Komp's one of those guys that laggs a lot and is delusinal about his own pvp skills. ;)
YOU JOIN TOURNY NOW

thats how we roll maddie

zomniethe4

Quote from: Ignition on November 03, 2010, 05:55:36 PM
and my guild

Zom

zomniethe4

Zom

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

thekompostas

1st i spam uper only with iri causse he laggs a lot at me and second i dont say i am better than u opti etc and allie u hate me its ok but u must know when iri become a stuff he starts been a realy bad guy i remeber him when he was a lvl 200 as me he was too good

Meta

Optimism

November 03, 2010, 08:39:54 PM #14 Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 08:44:22 PM by Optimism
Locked, due to the inevitable bickering.

Must we honestly take this route? C'mon guys...

Side note: Iri, if you are kicking komp from the server, stop.

@ Allie: learn to read, LOL :P.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-