May 02, 2024, 10:24:22 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Poetry And Quotes.

Poetry And Quotes.

Started by daluzman123, April 22, 2012, 03:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daluzman123

April 22, 2012, 03:22:44 AM Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 03:25:52 AM by daluzman123
Title Basically says It all, I Will Be Writing Poems, And Daily Quotes On This Thread\Topic. I Hope whoever reads this, Can Post a few of there Poems And quotes aswell, Or Inspiring things that they find inspirational And would like to share.These Will Be Updated Daily, Or When I Have New Quotes Or Poems To Write.

Daily Quote:

Don't Try To Live Forever, Create Something That Will.

Quotes And Poems:

To The Kids Who Are Bullied EveryDay And Told Lies. You Are Beautiful, You Are Worth It, And You Are Amazing. Don't Think About What People Tell You, Because They Are Only Trying To Bring You Down To Bring Themselves Ontop.

I Loved You Yesterday, I Love You Still, I Always Have And I Always Will, I Promise You This, Forever Till The End For I'll Always Be Your Perfect Man

The Real Heros Are The Ones Who Are Fighting The Wars For Our Freedom And Our Right To Live Without Fear.

-Johnny

Pokeh

i have a wise quotes topic in evo forums offtopic section if ur interested

ReSigNeRs

Why You Use Cap Every Word? ???

daluzman123

Quote from: ReSigNeRs on April 22, 2012, 04:38:15 AM

I Use Caps In Almost Every Word because It's the way i type, as you see i can change it easily Depending On The Way I Feel, It's a habit i suppose. ^^

-Johnny

mhj

Quote from: daluzman123 on April 22, 2012, 01:18:44 PM
Quote from: ReSigNeRs on April 22, 2012, 04:38:15 AM

I Use Caps In Almost Every Word because It's the way i type, as you see i can change it easily Depending On The Way I Feel, It's a habit i suppose. ^^

-Johnny

O.O

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Dewo

X

daluzman123

Thank you, This is not facebook, Where others complain about there 'complex' relationships at the age of 13, I Suggest you dont comment negativity on this, Thank you very much ^^

-Johnny

Toast

Quote from: daluzman123 on April 23, 2012, 05:24:13 PM
Thank you, This is not facebook, Where others complain about there 'complex' relationships at the age of 13, I Suggest you dont comment negativity on this, Thank you very much ^^

-Johnny

HEY THAT'S WHAT WE ALWAYS DO :D

ultrarobot23

wise quotes you say?
A man can not lead unless he has found himself
a man who knows nothing........can see everything

Xkiller712

i just came up with my own very inspiring poem, please don't make fun.  Here it goes!
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I like your legs
And what's in between

-SILKYSOX

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-