May 22, 2024, 07:36:32 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Payment suggestion

Payment suggestion

Started by Tekeshino, April 27, 2011, 10:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekeshino

In-game name: Kuriboh
Guild: Judgement

Maybe we can pay with some sort of gaming cards, if you want(like UCG, Nexon, etc. cards)?
Because I don't have a credit card, nor a paypal account, and I can't use my cell phone. So I'm suggesting that we can add an option where we can donate any gift card, or any card, and send an Admin/GM/Mod the code to make sure it works, then become a member for however much money was in the card? I can buy cards like these, but I can't use paypal because I don't have a credit card, and I can't use my dad's credit card cause I know he constantly checks where his credit card is. Thank you for looking upon this suggestion. :D
Kuriboh
Judgement Guild
That's all you need to know.

zepher2211

This is a private server, they can't mass produce gaming cards.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Tekimoto

I don't have any creditcard either, but I still have paypal.

Gramps

Quote from: Tekeshino on April 27, 2011, 10:42:59 PM
In-game name: Kuriboh
Guild: Judgement

Maybe we can pay with some sort of gaming cards, if you want(like UCG, Nexon, etc. cards)?
Because I don't have a credit card, nor a paypal account, and I can't use my cell phone. So I'm suggesting that we can add an option where we can donate any gift card, or any card, and send an Admin/GM/Mod the code to make sure it works, then become a member for however much money was in the card? I can buy cards like these, but I can't use paypal because I don't have a credit card, and I can't use my dad's credit card cause I know he constantly checks where his credit card is. Thank you for looking upon this suggestion. :D

Can you get a debit card?  That's what i use for paypal.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Tekeshino

I don't think my parents will let me buy me one, lol. xD
And if I sneaked it, I wouldn't know where to buy one. I'm not that smart when it comes to credit cards/debit cards.
Kuriboh
Judgement Guild

Santa

You can go to CVS Pharmacy, Wal-mart, Win-dixie, anywhere basically and buy pre-paid visa/mastercards.

You can even get re-loadable ones and use them to purchase membership with via pay-pal.

Tekeshino

Alright, I'll check on these stores sometime soon. Thanks :D
Kuriboh
Judgement Guild

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-