May 22, 2024, 01:59:16 AMLatest Member: mtaletbwow
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Better way for noobs to get items

Better way for noobs to get items

Started by hooters360, May 05, 2011, 01:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooters360

Well the members get 20k coins every monday for us non member noobs its impossible to get coins is there any way for the noobs to get a medium rate of coins not askin for like a whole s**t load of coins but just alittle  :-\

Allie

Shadow

BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

hawk5005

Even if you are lazy you can leech off a high level.

zepher2211

Hawk iunno if you realize this but the number of generous high levels has litterally decreased, there are those that say they'll train low levels, bu those same people hardly ever play sector.
Powersurge
Headstrong

good10

nick in game-good10
lvl in game-138

bangaer2

Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

mo9

Quote from: zepher2211 on May 05, 2011, 05:32:06 PM
Hawk iunno if you realize this but the number of generous high levels has litterally decreased, there are those that say they'll train low levels, bu those same people hardly ever play sector.

and most people that are trying to get 150 or 200 don't mind levling ppl with them but when they get the lvl they need bye bye sector and hello pvp
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

hooters360

leeching off high lvls dnt work i have asked high lvls they ignore :-\ and i play sector alll the time its like the high rate server isnt much higher than low -.- i preffer the old boutcheetah!! >:( >:( >:(

speedy101

Ill train noobs if im in the mood for sectoring and if u make it fun for me i might play with u alot more
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

zepher2211

You prefer the old bc because it was easier to level? Noob.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

Quote from: hooters360 on May 08, 2011, 02:43:34 AM
leeching off high lvls dnt work i have asked high lvls they ignore :-\ and i play sector alll the time its like the high rate server isnt much higher than low -.- i preffer the old boutcheetah!! >:( >:( >:(

High rate server isnt much higher then low ?
You kidding me rght ?

hooters360

every1 here sayin o u noob n stuff like that u can say that bcuz all u probly rlllly high level

Allie

Quote from: hooters360 on May 08, 2011, 06:41:40 PM
every1 here sayin o u noob n stuff like that u can say that bcuz all u probly rlllly high level

All high levels were once a low level.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-