May 22, 2024, 12:13:44 PMLatest Member: Robpex
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » membership

membership

Started by Hi youtube, May 21, 2011, 04:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi youtube

I think that for all the days the servers are off, the members days shudnt be deducted, because that just isnt fair ....

trlunknown

LOL im thinking more about the exp xD i was going to get the most close as posible to 150 this weekend

hawk5005

There wont be DAYS when  servers are off, they are always off for a few hours, not DAYS.
I'm a member too, but the membership on all the games, not only this, you buy the membership for normal days, not "playable" days, therefore there is no reason to stop taking time from the membership.
It's like you're asking to stop deducting the membership when you aren't playing...

Allie

I understand where you're coming from, and this is precisely the reason that we are trying to keep uptime as high as possible.

Grim, there is a reason between not playing and being unable to play.
I assure you once all this blows over the uptime will remain 99%+.

GavinGill

Quote from: Allie on May 21, 2011, 05:40:08 PM
I assure you once all this blows over the uptime will remain 99%+.
I demand apology muffins if it doesn't.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

iwasbobo

Quote from: hawk5005 on May 21, 2011, 05:28:04 AM
There wont be DAYS when  servers are off, they are always off for a few hours, not DAYS.
I'm a member too, but the membership on all the games, not only this, you buy the membership for normal days, not "playable" days, therefore there is no reason to stop taking time from the membership.
It's like you're asking to stop deducting the membership when you aren't playing...

Puzzle Pirates used to only make the time on the badges waste away on days you played. I used to love that game.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Santa

I used to play puzzle pirates aswell, until all of my accounts got banned :(

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-