May 02, 2024, 09:26:06 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Sector, base combined?

Sector, base combined?

Started by Insaniity, February 15, 2011, 06:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 18, 2011, 03:29:47 PM
Quote from: Shadow on February 18, 2011, 11:19:00 AM
The need 3D Model coders in order to add stuff like this, because with 3D Models they could make anything they wanted for this game without the source code.

LETS GO FIND SOME!!! WOOOOO.
lol Good luck with that buddy trust me.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Malachi45

sector and base combined? Um, I dont think that Zylon could do that considering it wasn't in BOTS
Just a person who likes fun :)

Shadow

Quote from: Malachi45 on February 19, 2011, 11:02:00 PM
sector and base combined? Um, I dont think that Zylon could do that considering it wasn't in BOTS
They could if they had some 3D Model coders and stuff if they had people who could do that they could make new everything new armors, new guns, new E.F.s without it having to be in the source code.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Allie

Quote from: Shadow on February 20, 2011, 01:41:50 AM
They could if they had some 3D Model coders and stuff if they had people who could do that they could make new everything new armors, new guns, new E.F.s without it having to be in the source code.

We're not half bad in modeling; me and Matt have modeled shit before and my brother is pretty pro at it.
We just don't have the model editor used for it. ;\

Shadow

Quote from: Allie on February 20, 2011, 07:14:20 AM
Quote from: Shadow on February 20, 2011, 01:41:50 AM

We're not half bad in modeling; me and Matt have modeled shit before and my brother is pretty pro at it.
We just don't have the model editor used for it. ;\
I see well you should get your brother to help you all out and find the model editor for it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-