May 01, 2024, 10:35:56 PMLatest Member: Ferbalkoa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Boss Killing Montage Map

Boss Killing Montage Map

Started by Surgeypurgey, February 20, 2011, 12:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surgeypurgey

February 20, 2011, 12:23:53 AM Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 12:25:20 AM by Surgeypurgey
Maybe there could be a map thats level XYZ and theres bosses from level 1 > level 200+

if you survive, you get 1600 coins and 5000 exp. idk how many for gigas though

and the map is the training camp thing.

123bomb123

Have you thought about how much space you would need?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Shadow

Lol that is some major EXP, but it would be cool to play against all the bosses in a sector game.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Surgeypurgey

The idea just came up in my head while I was playing MapleStory and killing bosses..

Allie

Like..
Training Camp -> first wave is a very strong Bubbleboy and a very strong CodeRed -> second wave is a very strong CodeRed and a very strong Melissa -> third wave is a very strong CodeRed, a very strong Kowbat, and a very strong Elite Mandragore -> Boss wave features a very strong CodeRed, Kowbat, Xabaras with a YamiKen boss?

NeoKiller

Quote from: Allie on February 20, 2011, 07:09:34 AM
Like..
Training Camp -> first wave is a very strong Bubbleboy and a very strong CodeRed -> second wave is a very strong CodeRed and a very strong Melissa -> third wave is a very strong CodeRed, a very strong Kowbat, and a very strong Elite Mandragore -> Boss wave features a very strong CodeRed, Kowbat, Xabaras with a YamiKen boss?

this should be the new lvl 215 just on onther map. boss waves sound cool ;D

Gramps

More of a challenge, i like the idea ;)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Meta

Like..

Will the Elite Mandragore be as big as a CodeRed?

Iridion

Yamiken is not good. Xabaras is awseommm

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Petrescu

TY Allie

Surgeypurgey

Like..

Yeah, thats what I mean.

Shadow

Like..
That would be epic.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Mr_V

Quote from: Vlad7 on February 20, 2011, 07:16:42 AM
Like..

this should be the new lvl 215 just on onther map. boss waves sound cool ;D
why so high lv when there are few maps under lv200?...

Shadow

I don't know they just keep increasing the level range it's hard to add new lower level maps I guess I don't know.

Rossbach

Like..

To many CodeRed... What a show off.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-