May 02, 2024, 07:12:43 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New idea for people of different languages

New idea for people of different languages

Started by thegtabot, February 23, 2011, 10:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegtabot

I believe that there should be different types of servers for people with different countries. A korean server, an American server, and any other one of the majority of countries found on BC. This should cut down on the lag found when people of different countries fight each other or sector. I would suggest since the USA and Korea are the two main countries that play, make a US and Korean server seperate.

Meta

You should put this on the Suggestion section...

Shadow

Koreans would always go into the American server anyways, unless there was an IP restriction.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

thegtabot

Quote from: Shadow on February 23, 2011, 06:09:40 PM
Koreans would always go into the American server anyways, unless there was an IP restriction.
Why would the koreans go on a server that they couldn't understand anything on? Also, on the korean server you could translate everything back to korean.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Shadow

Quote from: thegtabot on February 23, 2011, 11:46:14 PM
Quote from: Shadow on February 23, 2011, 06:09:40 PM
Why would the koreans go on a server that they couldn't understand anything on? Also, on the korean server you could translate everything back to korean.
Because that's just how Korean's are they do that with all the games they play.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-