May 21, 2024, 11:29:58 PMLatest Member: mtaletbwow
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Any Girls play BC?

Any Girls play BC?

Started by paranoia, October 05, 2013, 07:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Quote from: MasterMerc on October 05, 2013, 11:35:19 PM
all srs this topic is aids and u wont get a elover pls kill urself rl thx

Couldn't have said it better myself.

^**** im special xd

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on October 05, 2013, 11:42:48 PMYou can't deny the fact that the very very large majority of people who play video games are men

yes, i can. the only large majority of people who play video games are the cod ***s and some fighting games such as this.

head over to audition@redbana. females are a majority. just because you play video games with a male majority does not mean all video games have a male majority. That is called generalization, something many people here seem to have.

Yz

Quote from: Allie on October 06, 2013, 02:37:51 AM
Quote from: Cooky on October 05, 2013, 11:42:48 PMYou can't deny the fact that the very very large majority of people who play video games are men

yes, i can. the only large majority of people who play video games are the cod ***s and some fighting games such as this.

head over to audition@redbana. females are a majority. just because you play video games with a male majority does not mean all video games have a male majority. That is called generalization, something many people here seem to have.

pretty sure you displayed strong generalization on that homeless thread

so what you meant to say was everyone here has it
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: Yz on October 06, 2013, 02:45:10 AM

pretty sure you displayed strong generalization on that homeless thread

so what you meant to say was everyone here has it

Saying everyone here has it is a generalization. Saying that many people here have it is a fact.
I can prove many people here generalize on a daily basis. I can not prove that every single person in the game does.

Cooky

just because you play video games with a male majority does not mean all video games have a male majority. That is called generalization, something many people here seem to have.

I never said all video games have a male majority. I'm sure there aint too many guys playin Hello Kitty Island Adventure. But if you take the number of games that are more male populated they will far outnumber the amount of games that are mostly female populated. Not to mention the vast number of guys playing them, if you take a look at the top selling games you will struggle to find one that is mostly played by girls.

Ramk1ng

gietje_ram

I have to agree that most video-games are based on the male community, however, this still doesn't mean a girl playing one of these games is automatically a "tomboy". the male community is usually more dedicated to video-games so seeing a girl play one is labeled "strange".

Quote from: Ramk1ng on October 06, 2013, 05:18:31 AM
what does tomboy mean -_-

pretty much a girl that occupies herself with things usually done by the male sex, e.g. video-games.

Cooky

Quote from: gietje_ram on October 06, 2013, 05:21:09 AM
I have to agree that most video-games are based on the male community, however, this still doesn't mean a girl playing one of these games is automatically a "tomboy".

Yeah

Madprox

I find it truly.... 'sad' how threads like these turn into shit like this.

He asked a simple question : "Are there any girls that play bc?"

Why do you all have to go "off-topic" and start generalising luke Allie said.

He simply wanted to know if any girls played boutcheetah of which he didn't know they were girls yet.

God this annoys me.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on October 06, 2013, 09:49:32 AM
Quote from: Madprox on October 06, 2013, 09:37:22 AM
I find it truly.... 'sad' how threads like these turn into **** like this.

He asked a simple question : "Are there any girls that play bc?"

Why do you all have to go "off-topic" and start generalising luke Allie said.

He simply wanted to know if any girls played boutcheetah of which he didn't know they were girls yet.

God this annoys me.

you know what annoys me? when people go off topic to complain that people are going off topic

::)

We already answered his question, so mission accomplished. If its really the crisis you are making it out to be then why not delete the off topic posts that bug you so much? or split the topic into 2. You have that power now. I have seen threads get far more derailed then this thread has gotten. He asked about girls playing bout cheetah and people are talking about girls playing video games, its not that bad as you make it out to be.

Also Allie, by your apparent definition, was going off topic as well. So I am pretty sure its fine.

don't argue with staff members or question their posts in public man
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: Cooky on October 06, 2013, 09:59:57 AM
I wasn't trying to question or argue I was just saying I don't think it was a big deal like he said

I "quoted" the "off-topic", vbecause it is indeed related to boutcheetah and video games in general.
So you can all voice your opinions as long as it has anything to do with girls and videogames.

I "quoted" "off-topic", because it's all not directly related to his question.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

I understand what you were saying now

no big deal

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

paranoia

Dame it man almost every topic I've been posting recently everyone ****s it up.
EGK!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-