May 21, 2024, 12:28:34 PMLatest Member: Sidneyslems
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Whats the story behind your username?

Whats the story behind your username?

Started by JetSurge, April 04, 2014, 02:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Materger

Hiya meng.

My username "Materger" was made back in 2006 when I joined bots and it was my first online game so I really didn't know what to name my first bot.I basically key bashed a bunch of keys till I got something like "mateeujkmfw" and I just added on a "R,G,E and R" to make the username I've used ever since that day. Materger it really doesn't have ant meaning behind it other than it being the name I will always use for every game I play. I liked the name since it's something you don't see everyday and it stuck with me and I like to Google it for lolz.  :3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

JetSurge

Quote from: Materger on April 04, 2014, 03:00:43 AM
Hiya meng.

My username "Materger" was made back in 2006 when I joined bots and it was my first online game so I really didn't know what to name my first bot.I basically key bashed a bunch of keys till I got something like "mateeujkmfw" and I just added on a "R,G,E and R" to make the username I've used ever since that day. Materger it really doesn't have ant meaning behind it other than it being the name I will always use for every game I play. I liked the name since it's something you don't see everyday and it stuck with me and I like to Google it for lolz.  :3

I never say the last part of your name in my head, just "Mater", and its always in a country accent.

Reminds me of this guy every time:
(click to show/hide)
Who did that!?

Materger

That's who it reminded Codepurple of. xd

I like that truck dude though *^*

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Thornz

I used to go by lots of different names back in acclaim days, but Thornz is something I've stuck with in most games for the last several years. I originally thought it up when trying to come up with a name for Acclaim 9dragons, and I suddenly started thinking of the book series Eragon (it's actually the Inheritance Cycle, but everyone calls it Eragon :3 )

Since Eragon was had to do with dragon riding and I was making an account for 9Dragons, I started thinking of names from the book, and came up with Thorn, the name of the red dragon. I didn't really like how "Thorn" sounded as a name, and thus, "Thornz" or sometimes "Thornzie" if Thornz os taken and I don't care about how cool it sounds :3

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

JetSurge

Quote from: Thornz on April 04, 2014, 04:18:30 AM
I used to go by lots of different names back in acclaim days, but Thornz is something I've stuck with in most games for the last several years. I originally thought it up when trying to come up with a name for Acclaim 9dragons, and I suddenly started thinking of the book series Eragon (it's actually the Inheritance Cycle, but everyone calls it Eragon :3 )

Since Eragon was had to do with dragon riding and I was making an account for 9Dragons, I started thinking of names from the book, and came up with Thorn, the name of the red dragon. I didn't really like how "Thorn" sounded as a name, and thus, "Thornz" or sometimes "Thornzie" if Thornz os taken and I don't care about how cool it sounds :3

I never would have guessed that. I always thought your name had something to do with your personality. A kind of look but don't touch kinda guy..............................dafuq am i even talking about. Don't mind me, carry on.  ;D
Who did that!?

Cooky

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Cooky

EnergyCell2

My name starts with a x(x)
I liked halo back then (xhalo)
and when i came up with the name, i was 7 (xhalo7)
Yes. I'm xhalo7. I guess you'll have to deal with that.
Ban me. I don't give a shit. I'll make my return one day.

qolderman

April 04, 2014, 09:09:59 AM #10 Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 09:18:47 AM by qolderman
random
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

hawk5005

When I was like 10 I bought an acc for global maplestory from a guy (ingame currency). The username was hawk5005. I've used it ever since.

Meteor

I really have no idea why I made it Meteor. I first used it in 2006 on Lego's website but back then it was meteor65 (random number idk). It kinda grew on me and I've been using it ever since. I guess I am kinda interested in space/astronomy and stuff.

(click to show/hide)

tincan

My original Ign was created back in like 2006 Acclaim because I love patches and Ive never played another class. I just added tiny to it.
This current one is because Ummm It was close to TinyPatch....
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

Rossbach

Battle of Rossbach -

This battle is considered one of his greatest masterpieces due to his exploitation of rapid movement to achieve the element of complete surprise and destroying an enemy army with negligible casualties.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

tincan

Quote from: Rossbach on April 04, 2014, 10:08:12 AM
Battle of Rossbach -

This battle is considered one of his greatest masterpieces due to his exploitation of rapid movement to achieve the element of complete surprise and destroying an enemy army with negligible casualties.  ::)
Ross destroys armies?
He can't even finish dojo in Maple ::)
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

optopt

April 04, 2014, 11:32:36 AM #16 Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 11:42:29 AM by optopt
Optopt was my old random name in counterstrike 1.6 ^^

I got my name DanZ from this music, then I use DanZanZanZ = Danzzz :D Don't ask me why ^^ That year when it came out ^^ Started to use DanZ for more than 3 years ago in B.O.U.T._E:V:O:L:U:T:I:O:N

http://youtu.be/GnBYdUXi3Eg
YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

adel112

[IF MY IGN ISN'T ACCLAIMREVENGE , THIS IS NOT MY MAIN.]
Not much to say about my IGN
That's just i've played Boot or bout (i forgot) and was sad after closure , i've seen this server and chosed to take the name of the official boot publishor , Acclaim , with revenge cause i didn't got time to up alot , and now that i have some time i can play boot again :3 .
I am back! :D

MuzzaFuzza

My ign is Titanfall. I just really like the game nbd

Xx Itz Ian

I wanted he username Ian but thats taken as always.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cooky

i was very surprised Cooky was still available on BOTS, considering how popular names with Cookie in them are on most online games

I wanted to change it one time, but Yz told me something like 'no, Cooky fits you well'

and now I am just so used to this name..  and people call me cook or cooky and it just suits me well I think

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

leapman

My name Leapman originated from a comic superhero character I made in elementary school, I use to draw a lot between 1-5 grade. Leapman was scientist who was struck by lightening, which gave him some awesome electromagnetic powers! It's just a name that stuck with me since my beginning days, and ironically if you took the time to google "Leapman" a physicist would appear by the name of "Richard D. Leapman"  how cool is that?  8)

Side Note: I'll try to see if I have some of the old comics I made, and share them :P
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

daluzman123

A name I came up with in 2001 and just started using it for whatever. Just my name + man + some numbers.

Cha-bam.

Purple

April 04, 2014, 07:32:09 PM #24 Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 07:34:39 PM by Purple
1st grade login for reading program (for asmit10 ofc)

purple came from me seeing one of mo9's post and me needing to make a new account cause i called allie a shegoat or smth like that

^**** im special xd

Cooky

Quote from: Purple on April 04, 2014, 07:32:09 PM
1st grade login for reading program (for asmit10 ofc)

that's funny haha my one youtube name is just like that too

medchiller

I was sick or something while my friends were over and when it was time to take my medicine I either took to much or I dranks it with something I wasn't supposed to (mind you this was a while ago). My friends and I started playing a computer game and since I was all mellow and chill they put in the name, Medchill. It also has many easy variations, Medchiller, Medchilled, Medchilleh, Medchillie, MedKiller, Medchillem, Medchills so it kinda just grew on me.

Ramk1ng

My name leads to an example of mine who was the guildmaster of the guild I_AM_FROM_HEAVEN, he told me back then all he knew about the game and teached me allot, since the game restarted as boutcheetah i figured to honor him, id call myself Ramk1ng aswell, maybe a bit like chrisopher chance in the serie human target ( if anyone knows it, kinda an old serie )

JetSurge

Quote from: Rossbach on April 04, 2014, 10:08:12 AM
Battle of Rossbach -

Always figured Ross was your real name and you picked Bach because of something to do with the composer Johann Sebastian Bach. Your story was cool to though. Carry on.  ;D

Quote from: nemano9988 on April 04, 2014, 01:07:13 PM
My ign is -eXe-, not the first one i created, but i dont really like long names, and this one is only 3 letters, and i like how it looks :)
Always 'mired your Gundam wing siggy  8)

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on April 04, 2014, 01:08:34 PM
I wanted he username Ian but thats taken as always.
Always mired your Graves PoolParty siggy  8)

Who did that!?

spiderstar

Book I used to read.
I liked spiders and star had a significant meaning in the book so yeah.
Combine the two and bam my name was created.
Just added a 2 for style points since names w/o numbers weren't cool for me like 8 years ago lulz.

JetSurge

Who did that!?

JetSurge

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 05, 2014, 04:29:44 AM
..which I was born with

Oh. Your name.......in real life........is Nanak.................Tatum?

Hmmm.

Friend: Sup Nanak

Boss: Hello Mr. Tatum

Its not a name i'm used to. How do you pronounce it?

Who did that!?

JetSurge

Who did that!?

spiderstar

Oh wtf ._.
There was a spiderstar in the book?
Cool

JetSurge

Quote from: spiderstar on April 05, 2014, 04:51:46 AM
Oh wtf ._.
Cool

Is that the cover of the book in your avi?
Who did that!?

Godz

I created Liover when I started playing bots so I started with that name then changed to GODZ just because I liked when people called me godz.  ::)

JetSurge

Quote from: Godz on April 05, 2014, 05:15:18 AM
I created Liover when I started playing bots so I started with that name then changed to GODZ just because I liked when people called me godz.  ::)

In my head i say Gawdz in a low tone.
Who did that!?

JustRK

My name was RK4261 on bots acclaim, the numbers are just my best friend and I's favorite numbers alternating (46&21). When I first signed up here I thought there was a character minimum so I added Just which was an abbreviation for Justice because I was studying criminal justice in college and was joining the military at the time, so JustRK  8)

Whenever RK or JustRK are taken in any game I name myself ixenic which means fires in draconic which is ironic because it stems from my fascination of Phoenix  :P

JetSurge

Quote from: JustRK on April 05, 2014, 05:31:07 AM
My name was RK4261 on bots acclaim, the numbers are just my best friend and I's favorite numbers alternating (46&21). When I first signed up here I thought there was a character minimum so I added Just which was an abbreviation for Justice because I was studying criminal justice in college and was joining the military at the time, so JustRK  8)

Whenever RK or JustRK are taken in any game I name myself ixenic which means fires in draconic which is ironic because it stems from my fascination of Phoenix  :P

So wait, whats the RK stand for?

Who did that!?

JetSurge

Who did that!?

JetSurge

Still patiently waiting for the meaning of RK, and while i'm at it Yz. Yes i'm talking about you.
Who did that!?

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Helix-Live

I like word Helix
I stick Live on the end of it
easy name

spiderstar

Quote from: JetSurge on April 05, 2014, 04:58:14 AM
Quote from: spiderstar on April 05, 2014, 04:51:46 AM
Oh wtf ._.
Cool

Is that the cover of the book in your avi?

Nope, just made it.

Godz

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 05, 2014, 06:23:04 AM
Quote from: JetSurge on April 05, 2014, 06:18:08 AM
Still patiently waiting for the meaning of RK, and while i'm at it Yz. Yes i'm talking about you.

yz stands for yellow zebra

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Scythe

mine used to be deathraper, cuz i used to be a rapist and most of the victims died, i also had a ****ed up grammar back then so i chose deathraper.

scythe is just random, idk
Don't think, feel

JetSurge

Who did that!?

Iridion

i went on the bots website with a frand to register in 2006
he said "pick a name iri!"
so i tried various name:
-minitricky
-cooky
-allie
-noblem6
sadly they were all taken :(

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Dewo

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 06, 2014, 02:23:25 AM
Quote from: JetSurge on April 06, 2014, 02:14:50 AM
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on April 05, 2014, 09:19:04 PM
killerpig explain ur name pls

Should make for a good story.

Tbh I don't think so. It was probably just a random name he thought of. Kind of like Wild Kangaroo, Rabbid Dog etc.
no cuz his ancestors had sex with indians and they all had names like slow dog, rising eagle etc. and centuries after when pig was born, they gave him the name killerpig.

X

JetSurge

April 06, 2014, 09:08:57 AM #51 Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 01:59:04 AM by JetSurge
Quote from: Dewo on April 06, 2014, 08:32:29 AM
no cuz his ancestors had sex with indians and they all had names like slow dog, rising eagle etc. and centuries after when pig was born, they gave him the name killerpig.

Dewo is an acronym?

Double
  chEeseburger
      With
      Onions

??
Who did that!?

qolderman

Quote from: JetSurge on April 06, 2014, 09:08:57 AM
Quote from: Dewo on April 06, 2014, 08:32:29 AM
Tbh I don't think so. It was probably just a random name he thought of. Kind of like Wild Kangaroo, Rabbid Dog etc.

Dewo is an acronym?

Double
   chEeseburger
       With
       Onions

??

[/quote]lol.
Jet
Eats
Tortilla

:p
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Yz

Quote from: KillerPig on April 05, 2014, 08:55:40 PM
Quote from: Yz on April 05, 2014, 07:25:29 AM
smashed keyboard rearranged letters
but
is only 2 letter
/??????

by rearranged i also meant removed. brother came up with wxx and old school friend came up with sxxs
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

ok
was ninjapig orginally in bots
cuz i like pigs
and i was 12 and i thought ninja were cool

changed to killerpig 4 year later

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

Iridion

Quote from: KillerPig on April 06, 2014, 04:49:14 PM

ok
cuz i like pigs

you prob are a fattie kid whod like to do ninja moves l000l

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meteor

Quote from: KillerPig on April 06, 2014, 04:49:14 PM

ok
cuz i like pigs

Then you realized killer is dumber than ninja.

(click to show/hide)

JetSurge

Quote from: kulvinder on April 06, 2014, 12:13:59 PM
Jet, what's the story behind your username?

Partially cause of this guy:
(click to show/hide)

Partially cause of this band:
(click to show/hide)

Partially cause of this set:
(click to show/hide)

Partially cause of this look:
(click to show/hide)

8)
Who did that!?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-