May 22, 2024, 09:47:37 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » . .. ..:..:::;;;:;;;;;; Sanctuary Shop ;;;;;;:;;;:::..:.. .. .

. .. ..:..:::;;;:;;;;;; Sanctuary Shop ;;;;;;:;;;:::..:.. .. .

Started by iwasbobo, September 01, 2010, 08:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Moonlit hawk head ++. Can't you get an elektra and gimme the darksurge though? ;D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Sync

IGN:Burn0ut
Selling/Buying:Moonlit kilo ++ Dark surge ++
Armour(s):None?
Offer:We have to negotiate
I was Fear in old BC :O
Ign(s):Burn0ut,Icup,Surgeoftheleaf

iwasbobo

IGN: Burn0ut
Selling/Buying: Buying
Armour(s): Moonlit kilo ++ Dark surge ++
Offer: We have to negotiate

= right way. I guess yours still counts. >:O

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

red3221

Request: ;)   +4 bladium/illuminum set/parts. I'll bid 15 mil for a starter bid when you open/get them. :)
[

Optimism

Well guys, Izy logged onto the ZeaLShop account and transferred many items onto his own account. Allie saw this and intervened (his intended purpose was never really stated). Moreover, I have access to Izy (he gave me his IGN//pass) and I'll re-gift these items to the ZeaL Shop tomorrow so that you can continue with the selling process.

Later guys!
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Jeffalo13

Can someone with access to the items check for any:  +4/+5 DaveyCroc, +4/+5 SolarBuster, +4/+5 Duskrunner?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

firejetsam

Quote from: Optimism on September 06, 2010, 08:19:49 PM
Well guys, Izy logged onto the ZeaLShop account and transferred many items onto his own account. Allie saw this and intervened (his intended purpose was never really stated). Moreover, I have access to Izy (he gave me his IGN//pass) and I'll re-gift these items to the ZeaL Shop tomorrow so that you can continue with the selling process.

Later guys!

Account sharing ftw :D

GavinGill

Quote from: Optimism on September 06, 2010, 08:19:49 PM

Later guys!
We have permission to keep those ZealShop parts so no worries, we'll just turn this into *insertguildname*'s guild shop.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

S

Quote from: GavinGill on September 07, 2010, 01:26:06 AM
We have permission to keep those ZealShop parts so no worries, we'll just turn this into *insertguildname*'s guild shop.
lol opti is trying to be police

Styx

Quote from: kulvinder on September 05, 2010, 07:22:53 AM
IGN:kulvinder
Selling: 2 UltraBash +5 set  and +4 1 set .
Offer:150 million gigas for all .
           60 million gigas for one +5 set.
           50 millions gigas for one +4 set.

Rip off ;o

iwasbobo

Optimism

Quote from: iwasbobo on September 07, 2010, 07:53:14 PM
Is this dead or are we going to make this the Sanctuary Shop?

Get to work, son. :P.

I'll gift joo when you make the account.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-