May 09, 2024, 02:16:17 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » The Last Goodbye.

The Last Goodbye.

Started by daluzman123, May 30, 2012, 09:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daluzman123

Super News:

The Pvp Tournament Will Be Tomorrow, Instead Of Friday due To Real Life Plans I Must Attend, I'd Love to Start off the weekend with an amazing Successful Tournament, But that can't happen unforutently.

Good News:

I Am Quitting Boutcheetah, BOTS, The Forums And Everything. I Will Most Likley Hop on Once in a blue moon, or never. I May delete My Bot, May Keep It. I May Remove BC I May Keep It. Anyways, I'm Done with Boutcheetah, I've had my enjoyment, and my time here was amazing, i hope to help out the server in any way i can. Aswell for Survival Mode, I Do Hopeit becomes a success and brings in an amazing amount of players to the server which I hope to see an increase in.

This is the final goodbye written on the forums, I hope it's not the last time I come here, I May host the tournament weekly, we shall see. But for now, This is all a farewell.

Love,
-Johnny

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

daluzman123

sasuke6548

AWW MAN!!!>......  :'(
Good luck  Johnny :)

jinhongzhu

Quote from: sasuke6548 on May 30, 2012, 11:15:59 PM
AWW MAN!!!>......  :'(
Good luck  Johnny :)

Good luck Johnny We'll miss u :)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Pokeh

dont delete ur shit, you're loaded. if anything, give it away bit by bit in events now and then.

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-