May 07, 2024, 06:49:27 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Minor bug fixes

Minor bug fixes

Started by Santa, October 02, 2011, 01:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

1.) Lobby list now updates perfectly again.
2.) The random unicode that appeared above the lobby list when exiting a room, should no longer happen, if it does, please let me know!
3.) The web-clients now automatically update in the lobby list, instead of having to enter/exit shop.
4.) The 'friend-has just logged in' message will no longer close a trade, nor will it screw up the marketplace/events/rankings UI image when appearing.

Sorry if this wasn't announcement worthy.  ::)

~RedEyes.

droid zylon1

disconnect for relay server just appeared.

Santa

Quote from: droid zylon1 on October 02, 2011, 01:41:20 AM
disconnect for relay server just appeared.

Yeah, thats about the same time we rebooted the server.

droid zylon1

it happened after you rebooted te server. but it was the little message that pops up in lobby. not the d/c message.

Santa

Quote from: droid zylon1 on October 02, 2011, 01:45:08 AM
it happened after you rebooted te server. but it was the little message that pops up in lobby. not the d/c message.

Well, you see, we run the relay server as another application, and the reason why it dc'd, was because we were still working on that after turning the servers on.  It shouldn't affect anything, except players with Blue connections probably wont be able to connect to you.

droid zylon1

hawk5005

Minor updates are still updates so they are worthy of a place in the Announcements section.
Good job as always. :P

Taintedblood

Its good, to see some of it being fixed. :)
IGN: Tainted | TaintedScars
Lvl :  232      | 160

Click

October 02, 2011, 08:59:11 AM #8 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 09:24:51 AM by Gramps
Good job Santa. Thanks.
;)

One smiley is enough.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-