May 07, 2024, 05:05:00 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Server updates October 9th 2011 1:35 A.M. EST

Server updates October 9th 2011 1:35 A.M. EST

Started by Santa, October 09, 2011, 04:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Hello everyone, we have worked on the server core a lot today.  We are pleased to say that the following glitches have been fixed:

1.) When joining a room, you had about a .05 % chance of joining the room with your bot not showing, thus making you disconnect.
2.) The room's that had level 0 on the outside, with no room master (Which rarely happened), should be fixed now.
3.) The bug where you would see people's room chat what were not in your room, is now fixed (simple relay server bug).
4.) The server's stability has been improved.

Thanks.

~RedEyes.

pizdosu12

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Click

October 09, 2011, 08:35:35 AM #3 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:51:03 AM by Affinity
Thats why everyone's been having trouble connecting or logging in. Good job Santa, Thanks.
Edit : I still cant connect, i put my username and password and it keeps loading and nothing happens.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

tititimo

when is it clear and can we play boutcheetah?

pizdosu12

this is not the problem . of this crash.  the boutcheetah launcher update it in 8seconds.   so   its not a update

coolkaran100

Banned for halo push pro.

Zack66775

Awesome. The DC bug was getting annoying. (Yes, I was one of the .05% that the server hated)

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Santa

Unfortunately, there was a problem with the update.  The server crashed bigger than the stock market.  We are currently checking through the logs to determine exactly what happened.  The drop rate for the event has been doubled, due to the down time.  Sorry for any inconveniences.

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-