May 07, 2024, 05:14:51 AMLatest Member: Hayden91P9
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Updates November 1st 2011 10:55 P.M. EST

Updates November 1st 2011 10:55 P.M. EST

Started by Santa, November 02, 2011, 01:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

November 02, 2011, 01:00:45 AM Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 01:06:20 AM by Santa
Hello everyone, the following things have been changed:

1.) While using a web browser in-game you would receive "Game Hack Detected" sometimes.  This issue has now been resolved for all updated browsers: FireFox, IE, Opera, and Google Chrome.  Also, MSN Messenger sometimes would cause this issue if some messaged you saying "Hack".
2.) Mega-arkades latest hack bypasses have been patched successfully.
3.) The "Halloween Hunt" Map has been renamed to "Dark Port".
4.) A new client will be released later on tonight, along with a partial patch download, so if anyone ever encounter any update problems, a simple file can be downloaded to hopefully resolve all issues.

~RedEyes.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

RedNeon

xparr45

when will specials be made :3 i mean like the power ups and etc not the mods :3

Click

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Toast

The Halloween map should of been called Spiral. :3

v3nom

Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

Toast

v3nom

Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

Pokeh

Santa

Quote from: Pokeh on November 02, 2011, 11:34:23 PM
is the new client up yet?

Yep, direct download which sends 3.5 Mbps or the other 5 mirrors.  I'm still working on the 'full patch' installer, which will be available in a few hours.

Pokeh

Quote from: Santa on November 02, 2011, 11:39:56 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on November 02, 2011, 11:34:23 PM
is the new client up yet?

Yep, direct download which sends 3.5 Mbps or the other 5 mirrors.  I'm still working on the 'full patch' installer, which will be available in a few hours.

Great!

Peaking at 500kbps, it's a weekday so it's slower than usual.

simsran

dude your game dosent let me lvl up ive been playin non stop and i wanted to get a forever membership

Pokeh

Quote from: simsran on November 04, 2011, 12:30:55 AM
dude your game dosent let me lvl up ive been playin non stop and i wanted to get a forever membership

high server or low server?

it takes like 3-4 games to level up from 1-2 depending on the rates and shit (i think. around that.)

and "forever membership" is probably permanent membership. Login to the account you want membership on; then go here: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=membership and click the option you want.

Santa

As poke was saying, you need to get membership to advance your level past 150, keep in mind, any exp that you have received after 150 will still count towards your new level after purchasing membership.

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-