May 07, 2024, 01:47:37 PMLatest Member: Charlescoumb
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Server updates November 17th 2011 10:00 P.M. EST

Server updates November 17th 2011 10:00 P.M. EST

Started by Santa, November 17, 2011, 10:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

November 17, 2011, 10:07:10 PM Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 11:49:54 PM by Santa
Bug Fixes
------------------
1.) A slight hp problem where the hp bar ran outside of the players hp box after the first game in all game modes, which made the look like they were hacking.
2.) Trade has been fully fixed.  What I mean by this is, there will be no more trading someone, then they accept, then you cannot trade, nor talk, and you have to keep re-trading until it works.  Found out what the issue was with this, and patched it fully.
3.) The head for Cyblade used to be white, this problem has been resolved.
4.) "You should stop hacking." message when selling a item to the shop / buying a item from the shop, would randomly pop up.  We have successfully identified the problem and resolved it.

updates
-----------
1.) Random spawn positions in pvp/base/sector!

The changes for this update will be in effect on November 17th 10:00 PM EST.  Meaning, the server will require a reboot, so I advise you to log off right at 10:00 and come back in around 5 minutes.

Thanks.

~RedEyes.

Zack66775

Sweet! Great job:) But the "You should stop hacking" Message was really funny xP

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Santa

Actually, this has been rescheduled for 11:00 PM EST due to one more thing we want to add:

Random spawn points for pvp/base/sector, all it does is switch up the places you spawn, instead of spawning you in the same exact spot each game.

Pokeh

RedNeon

Santa

Sorry, I am very bad at predicting how long it takes me to do things.  Server reboot has been scheduled back to 10:00 PM EST.

~RedEyes.

Santa

Server reboot completed successfully.  Approximate down time: 3 seconds.

Zack66775

Quote from: RedEyes on November 18, 2011, 12:00:55 AM

AMG I JUST LOST 3 SECONDS FOR UPDATES!? HORRIBLE

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Santa

Quote from: Zack66775 on November 18, 2011, 01:09:30 AM
Quote from: RedEyes on November 18, 2011, 12:00:55 AM

AMG I JUST LOST 3 SECONDS FOR UPDATES!? HORRIBLE

ya and you lost 6 typing that.

XenoPath

Random SPs in Sector? You mean the start position will be the same but when somrone takes the rebirth pack or activates their rebirth pack, we would be spawned at any point?

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Santa

Quote from: XenoPath on November 18, 2011, 01:22:17 AM
Random SPs in Sector? You mean the start position will be the same but when somrone takes the rebirth pack or activates their rebirth pack, we would be spawned at any point?

Nope, I mean before everyone was in the exact same spot when the game started.  After this update, each start randomizes the position, although there is a 1 in 8 chance of getting in the exact same position back to back.

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Santa

Quote from: mhj on November 18, 2011, 03:16:56 AM
I wanna spawn at boss ::)

go find megaarkade, i'm sure he can help you out.  He's only been banned about 50 times lulz.  He would have the #1 amount of gigas/coins/bs if i wouldnt of banned all of his accounts that he stole everyones stuff with.

Meteor

November 18, 2011, 05:40:45 AM #13 Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 05:40:59 AM by Meteor
Yay now people won't qq about slots when we are playing holo (since slots 2/3 and 6/7 spawned on the same platforms respectively).

(click to show/hide)

Scythe

Don't think, feel

XenoPath

Santa

you should really watch the tv show "Chuck".  It's my favorite show now.  :-*

Click

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Santa

Quote from: Affinity on November 18, 2011, 01:56:08 PM
Quote from: RedNeon on November 17, 2011, 11:40:10 PM
woop for trade
ikr ? Most important thing in this update.

Okay, since you guys use it alot, please let me know if there are any bugs with it.

Thanks!

Click

Quote from: RedEyes on November 18, 2011, 02:05:20 PM
woop for trade

Okay, since you guys use it alot, please let me know if there are any bugs with it.

Thanks!
Well, I didn't really use it, but that's a huge update to that annoying trade bugs. I'll try it and post any bugs I might find.

Santa

Quote from: Affinity on November 18, 2011, 02:08:10 PM
Quote from: RedEyes on November 18, 2011, 02:05:20 PM
woop for trade

Thanks!
Well, I didn't really use it, but that's a huge update to that annoying trade bugs. I'll try it and post any bugs I might find.

Mk thanks.  I did test it for about 30 minutes after recoding a few parts of it.  So, I'm fairly certain there should be no major problems anymore.

~RedEyes.

XenoPath

The "you should stop hacking" message appeared when i sold some things.

Yeah again..

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

hawk5005

It's like PvP and Sector.
Before this update, slot 1 spawned in the same spot always and slot 2 spawned in it's own spot.
Now slot 1 can randomly go to the slot 2 spot and the other way around.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: hawk5005 on November 18, 2011, 05:48:06 PM
It's like PvP and Sector.
Before this update, slot 1 spawned in the same spot always and slot 2 spawned in it's own spot.
Now slot 1 can randomly go to the slot 2 spot and the other way around.

Oh, rofl, thought that meant random spots on the map.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

5thnbg

Energized

Quote from: RedEyes on November 17, 2011, 10:07:10 PM
Bug Fixes
------------------
1.) A slight hp problem where the hp bar ran outside of the players hp box after the first game in all game modes, which made the look like they were hacking.
2.) Trade has been fully fixed.  What I mean by this is, there will be no more trading someone, then they accept, then you cannot trade, nor talk, and you have to keep re-trading until it works.  Found out what the issue was with this, and patched it fully.
4.) "You should stop hacking." message when selling a item to the shop / buying a item from the shop, would randomly pop up.  We have successfully identified the problem and resolved it. no you did not, it poped to me twice this morning.

updates
-----------

The changes for this update will be in effect on November 17th 10:00 PM EST.  Meaning, the server will require a reboot, so I advise you to log off right at 10:00 and come back in around 5 minutes.

Thanks.

~RedEyes.

Santa

Quote from: Energized on November 19, 2011, 03:22:54 PM
Bug Fixes
------------------
4.) "You should stop hacking." message when selling a item to the shop / buying a item from the shop, would randomly pop up.  We have successfully identified the problem and resolved it. no you did not, it poped to me twice this morning.

updates
-----------

Thanks.

~RedEyes.

Okay, guess I didn't..  Sorry, also can you tell me what items it happened on.

Thanks!

Energized

Quote from: RedEyes on November 19, 2011, 05:31:28 PM
Quote from: Energized on November 19, 2011, 03:22:54 PM
Bug Fixes
------------------

updates
-----------

Thanks.

~RedEyes.

Okay, guess I didn't..  Sorry, also can you tell me what items it happened on.

Thanks!
kilo hawk +1 head and x2 +2 head, both kilo hawks, on the low, this morning not now.

Click

Since you fixed the trade, I found a new, annoying one. When I want to put something to display (3 items you put then press completer) I can't click / choose some items / slots in my inventory so I'm forced to send that item to the said person. Can you pleaes check and fix this ? Thanks Kennith  :P ;).

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: 이서범 on November 26, 2011, 10:24:27 AM
어떻게시작함?

Imma try my best korean because i am korean but born in USA
런처를 다운로드 해세요

Santa

Quote from: Click on November 20, 2011, 02:35:31 AM
Since you fixed the trade, I found a new, annoying one. When I want to put something to display (3 items you put then press completer) I can't click / choose some items / slots in my inventory so I'm forced to send that item to the said person. Can you pleaes check and fix this ? Thanks Kennith  :P ;).

That's not a bug, that's how trade works, once you press complete it's not changeable until you press complete again to cancel it.  Correct me if I'm wrong someone.

Thanks!

Energized

Quote from: RedEyes on November 26, 2011, 06:24:37 PM

That's not a bug, that's how trade works, once you press complete it's not changeable until you press complete again to cancel it.  Correct me if I'm wrong someone.

Thanks!
I don't understand.

asmit10

Quote from: Energized on November 27, 2011, 07:00:11 AM
Quote from: RedEyes on November 26, 2011, 06:24:37 PM

Thanks!
I don't understand.
From affinity's post I gathered that he thought he had to send the items he had in trade; didnt know he could just click complete again to cancel it.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

sirhamtaro

I don't really know the process of trade off by heart
but I do know that what Click said isn't an issue.

There should be a button you can press to make the items go back to your inventory
or just do what RedEyes/asmit said

Like I said I don't know much about it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-