May 07, 2024, 11:07:23 PMLatest Member: migZep
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Server updates November 17th 2011 10:00 P.M. EST

Server updates November 17th 2011 10:00 P.M. EST

Started by Santa, November 17, 2011, 10:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XenoPath

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Santa

you should really watch the tv show "Chuck".  It's my favorite show now.  :-*

Click

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Santa

Quote from: Affinity on November 18, 2011, 01:56:08 PM
Quote from: RedNeon on November 17, 2011, 11:40:10 PM
woop for trade
ikr ? Most important thing in this update.

Okay, since you guys use it alot, please let me know if there are any bugs with it.

Thanks!

Click

Quote from: RedEyes on November 18, 2011, 02:05:20 PM
woop for trade

Okay, since you guys use it alot, please let me know if there are any bugs with it.

Thanks!
Well, I didn't really use it, but that's a huge update to that annoying trade bugs. I'll try it and post any bugs I might find.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Santa

Quote from: Affinity on November 18, 2011, 02:08:10 PM
Quote from: RedEyes on November 18, 2011, 02:05:20 PM
woop for trade

Thanks!
Well, I didn't really use it, but that's a huge update to that annoying trade bugs. I'll try it and post any bugs I might find.

Mk thanks.  I did test it for about 30 minutes after recoding a few parts of it.  So, I'm fairly certain there should be no major problems anymore.

~RedEyes.

XenoPath

The "you should stop hacking" message appeared when i sold some things.

Yeah again..

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

hawk5005

It's like PvP and Sector.
Before this update, slot 1 spawned in the same spot always and slot 2 spawned in it's own spot.
Now slot 1 can randomly go to the slot 2 spot and the other way around.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: hawk5005 on November 18, 2011, 05:48:06 PM
It's like PvP and Sector.
Before this update, slot 1 spawned in the same spot always and slot 2 spawned in it's own spot.
Now slot 1 can randomly go to the slot 2 spot and the other way around.

Oh, rofl, thought that meant random spots on the map.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

5thnbg

Energized

Quote from: RedEyes on November 17, 2011, 10:07:10 PM
Bug Fixes
------------------
1.) A slight hp problem where the hp bar ran outside of the players hp box after the first game in all game modes, which made the look like they were hacking.
2.) Trade has been fully fixed.  What I mean by this is, there will be no more trading someone, then they accept, then you cannot trade, nor talk, and you have to keep re-trading until it works.  Found out what the issue was with this, and patched it fully.
3.) The head for Cyblade used to be white, this problem has been resolved.
4.) "You should stop hacking." message when selling a item to the shop / buying a item from the shop, would randomly pop up.  We have successfully identified the problem and resolved it. no you did not, it poped to me twice this morning.

updates
-----------
1.) Random spawn positions in pvp/base/sector!

The changes for this update will be in effect on November 17th 10:00 PM EST.  Meaning, the server will require a reboot, so I advise you to log off right at 10:00 and come back in around 5 minutes.

Thanks.

~RedEyes.

Santa

Quote from: Energized on November 19, 2011, 03:22:54 PM
Quote from: RedEyes on November 17, 2011, 10:07:10 PM
Bug Fixes
------------------
1.) A slight hp problem where the hp bar ran outside of the players hp box after the first game in all game modes, which made the look like they were hacking.
2.) Trade has been fully fixed.  What I mean by this is, there will be no more trading someone, then they accept, then you cannot trade, nor talk, and you have to keep re-trading until it works.  Found out what the issue was with this, and patched it fully.
3.) The head for Cyblade used to be white, this problem has been resolved.
4.) "You should stop hacking." message when selling a item to the shop / buying a item from the shop, would randomly pop up.  We have successfully identified the problem and resolved it. no you did not, it poped to me twice this morning.

updates
-----------
1.) Random spawn positions in pvp/base/sector!

The changes for this update will be in effect on November 17th 10:00 PM EST.  Meaning, the server will require a reboot, so I advise you to log off right at 10:00 and come back in around 5 minutes.

Thanks.

~RedEyes.

Okay, guess I didn't..  Sorry, also can you tell me what items it happened on.

Thanks!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-