May 07, 2024, 11:10:43 PMLatest Member: migZep
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Server updates November 17th 2011 10:00 P.M. EST

Server updates November 17th 2011 10:00 P.M. EST

Started by Santa, November 17, 2011, 10:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energized

Quote from: RedEyes on November 19, 2011, 05:31:28 PM
Quote from: Energized on November 19, 2011, 03:22:54 PM
Quote from: RedEyes on November 17, 2011, 10:07:10 PM
Bug Fixes
------------------
1.) A slight hp problem where the hp bar ran outside of the players hp box after the first game in all game modes, which made the look like they were hacking.
2.) Trade has been fully fixed.  What I mean by this is, there will be no more trading someone, then they accept, then you cannot trade, nor talk, and you have to keep re-trading until it works.  Found out what the issue was with this, and patched it fully.
3.) The head for Cyblade used to be white, this problem has been resolved.
4.) "You should stop hacking." message when selling a item to the shop / buying a item from the shop, would randomly pop up.  We have successfully identified the problem and resolved it. no you did not, it poped to me twice this morning.

updates
-----------
1.) Random spawn positions in pvp/base/sector!

The changes for this update will be in effect on November 17th 10:00 PM EST.  Meaning, the server will require a reboot, so I advise you to log off right at 10:00 and come back in around 5 minutes.

Thanks.

~RedEyes.

Okay, guess I didn't..  Sorry, also can you tell me what items it happened on.

Thanks!
kilo hawk +1 head and x2 +2 head, both kilo hawks, on the low, this morning not now.

Click

Since you fixed the trade, I found a new, annoying one. When I want to put something to display (3 items you put then press completer) I can't click / choose some items / slots in my inventory so I'm forced to send that item to the said person. Can you pleaes check and fix this ? Thanks Kennith  :P ;).
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: 이서범 on November 26, 2011, 10:24:27 AM
어떻게시작함?

Imma try my best korean because i am korean but born in USA
런처를 다운로드 해세요

Santa

Quote from: Click on November 20, 2011, 02:35:31 AM
Since you fixed the trade, I found a new, annoying one. When I want to put something to display (3 items you put then press completer) I can't click / choose some items / slots in my inventory so I'm forced to send that item to the said person. Can you pleaes check and fix this ? Thanks Kennith  :P ;).

That's not a bug, that's how trade works, once you press complete it's not changeable until you press complete again to cancel it.  Correct me if I'm wrong someone.

Thanks!

Energized

Quote from: RedEyes on November 26, 2011, 06:24:37 PM

That's not a bug, that's how trade works, once you press complete it's not changeable until you press complete again to cancel it.  Correct me if I'm wrong someone.

Thanks!
I don't understand.

asmit10

Quote from: Energized on November 27, 2011, 07:00:11 AM
Quote from: RedEyes on November 26, 2011, 06:24:37 PM

Thanks!
I don't understand.
From affinity's post I gathered that he thought he had to send the items he had in trade; didnt know he could just click complete again to cancel it.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

sirhamtaro

I don't really know the process of trade off by heart
but I do know that what Click said isn't an issue.

There should be a button you can press to make the items go back to your inventory
or just do what RedEyes/asmit said

Like I said I don't know much about it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-