May 05, 2024, 02:11:44 PMLatest Member: juasjuas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » "Mirrored" Bot-stract

"Mirrored" Bot-stract

Started by ghostkid17, November 05, 2012, 07:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghostkid17

This is a minor problem, however i still feel i should post it.
Earlier while pvping i killed somebody and when i killed then their Bot-Stract Appeared in two separate piles. When you took from one pile the same would disappear from the other. I did not get a chance to screen shot it because before i got the chance the game ended.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Dillh

What Resolution are you playing in?

If it's the HD one, then perhaps Ken(Admin Santa) messed up somewhere, I'm positive that this will be patched up soon.

I would recommend showing a screen-shot of it, so Ken(Admin Santa) knows what he's looking at.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

ghostkid17

I can't play in the highest resolution, my laptop does not support it. :s Also all it was, was 2 piles of Bot-Stract.
-Oreos-
I am now an Oreos fan!

Dillh

ooo, I would highly recommend Repairing your client, which can be found on the launcher -> settings -> Repair client.

Really hope this helps you bud.

ghostkid17

Well, I think i know what caused it. When I killed him there was that little lag where he was still there. So i think when i hit him and killed him it was right before it dropped the bot-stract. That is what i think happened but I'm not exactly sure
-Oreos-
I am now an Oreos fan!

Dillh

Ok, if you experience it again I would Repair the client bud.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-