May 22, 2024, 09:10:38 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » discussion time

discussion time

Started by Pokeh, April 15, 2012, 02:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

Fyah

If a random women came up to me on the streets and told me to get her a coffee, I wouldn't do it.

Toast

I'd only do this if I know the person. :3

ultrarobot23

They've been oppressed because we are physically stronger and political stronger.

Allie

Quote from: ultrarobot23 on April 16, 2012, 01:12:36 PM
They've been oppressed because we are physically stronger and political stronger.

****in try me.

zepher2211

As the replier said, it had been firmly ingrained into women's (and men's) minds that a woman was inferior to a man, especially when it came to things such as politics and education. Then of course most all of us know of the women's suffrage rights activists and protests and such, as women's rights expanded, and they got a taste of what it actually means to be free, I believe human nature kinda took over from there (I think part of human nature is to always strive for something more and better than what you have) the same can be said and seen in the end to the slavery of African Americans, and others throughout time. But like I was saying once women were given the rights and privileges men had (not trying to lessen the extreme criticism and hardship women had to go through to get those) they would, according to my theory, strive to attain an even higher level of power, which is causing us to see a role reversal, definitely so in the U.S. Personally I'm not sexist but I enjoy telling a chick to make me a sandwich every now and then :3
Powersurge
Headstrong

ultrarobot23

Quote from: Allie on April 16, 2012, 06:52:33 PM

****in try me.
you misunderstood me. the comment meant that: from that one stereotype that men ALL have. women will  not have any power in our ****ed up society (if you can call it that) if anything i violated the man code

Pokeh

AM A BUTCHER

Quote from: Allie on April 16, 2012, 06:52:33 PM

****in try me.
Men are better than women and it always was.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-