May 21, 2024, 05:45:50 PMLatest Member: Dennisamusa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » The story of Toast

The story of Toast

Started by eco999, April 12, 2012, 02:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eco999

April 12, 2012, 02:58:38 PM Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:22:19 PM by eco999
Back in the days of BOTS!! in like 2008 there was once a person called Toast. He was a level 60ish player. I went in his room and he was doing lv 88. I was like Y U HACK?? Can I stay????? He replied NO. So I spammed his whisper chat and kept joining his room when it opened. He got pissed off so much he ragequit and logged off. He came back on in like 1-2 hours. I kept whispering him. He replied and was in RAGEEEEE mode. He was using all caps and kept swearing at me. Then he ragequit da game. I never saw him on BOTS!! again.

Then came BoutCheetah. Was having fun holodecking with Met n Grim then like in 2011,a person named Toast joined. I was like omg it's Toast from BOTS!!. But I never asked that Toast if he was the other toast from BOTS!!. Later we were in a glitched up team battle room just glitching. He joined us. Later I asked him did you play BOTS!!? He said what's BOTS!!? I said omg ur from BOTS!!. He said I never played BOTS!!. I said ok. So Toast is not the other Toast from BOTS!! Turns out Toast never played BOTS!! So the Toast from other game is a hacker while Toast here isn't a hacker and doesn't know what BOTS!! is. Ok. End of the Toast Story.

Toast

Rossbach

Once upon a time, Ross met Toast and they lived happily every after. The end.

Omnomnom eating toast.

NeoKiller

Yz

"i cannot get enough attention and gay sex"

-eco999, april 12 2012
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-