May 22, 2024, 12:26:44 AMLatest Member: mtaletbwow
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Red vs Blue revived?

Red vs Blue revived?

Started by eco999, June 20, 2012, 03:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eco999

Hello there,in this topic I will be suggesting an idea about Red vs BLue. I hope you take the time to read the post and support it.

My main idea is Red vs Blue. As some of you may know. Red vs Blue is a thing in BoutCheetah where you type @join [red or blue] to join a team. To get points for your team you have to kill another person from the other team. It isn't very exciting. Ways to make it exciting is the player who gets the most points per month will be awarded with a flag which is coloured in the team you have joined. Much like the sector flag but re-coloured. Another suggestion is make a shop out of it. By collecting points you can obtain items from here which you can't buy from anywhere else or trade it. A good item would be the coin heads such as the lion tiger head thing which is red and yellow I think. Another item that could be sold here is RB and HP packs. More uses than the ones in Jura's Requiem or less.  That's all I have for this so far.

I hope you enjoyed it. I really want Red vs Blue to be revived. Support pls.

123bomb123

Problem is everybody will start farming..
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

eco999

Make it so two clients from the same IP address can't be on at the same time. Problem solved?

hawk5005

Quote from: eco999 on June 20, 2012, 06:47:49 PM
Make it so two clients from the same IP address can't be on at the same time. Problem solved?
You can't multiclient anymore. Also, that wouldn't solve the problem, what stops 2 random people from different locations farm for team points?

Pokeh

{team}

if you joined red team, you can't switch teams and will be red team in the room no matter what.

switching teams = restart in points (when doing it in lobby)

rooms cannot be locked in {team}, and pvp is active enough for people to come in the room and report. Can't lock slots in the room either so theirs no isolation. Team points will only be given if using {team}. Will not work with certain modes (i.e {god}, {osk}, etc. But could work with inf trans etc.)

Reset points till now when this releases so we all get a clean slate at this.

+! to the idea btw, cuz y'know, it revives pvp.

123bomb123

nothings going to revive pvp.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you never know 8)

ReSigNeRs

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: hawk5005 on June 20, 2012, 06:51:53 PM
Quote from: eco999 on June 20, 2012, 06:47:49 PM
You can't multiclient anymore. Also, that wouldn't solve the problem, what stops 2 random people from different locations farm for team points?

i can multiclient.

OT:
1+ for the idea i like it and it might bring back pvping.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

eco999

A person wins too too too many times fast they get kicked and team points earned gets taken off. If you're gonig to say "What if someone keeps on killing a person and is team point farming?" No one would win that much.

Zack66775

I agree. This would be pretty sweet and this -
Quote from: Pokeh on June 20, 2012, 09:15:44 PM
{team}

if you joined red team, you can't switch teams and will be red team in the room no matter what.

switching teams = restart in points (when doing it in lobby)

rooms cannot be locked in {team}, and pvp is active enough for people to come in the room and report. Can't lock slots in the room either so theirs no isolation. Team points will only be given if using {team}. Will not work with certain modes (i.e {god}, {osk}, etc. But could work with inf trans etc.)

Reset points till now when this releases so we all get a clean slate at this.

+! to the idea btw, cuz y'know, it revives pvp.
Is brilliant. Which is what I know Pokeh for :P

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Pokeh

^ <3

this must come back for the summer. PvP will be reborn once again!!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-