May 11, 2024, 10:48:56 AMLatest Member: Stephendop
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » League of Legends

League of Legends

Started by Xx Itz Ian, October 24, 2012, 10:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Yz on July 12, 2013, 10:09:14 PM
i know everyone blames their team when they lose but holy **** ive been on a hardcore losing streak

out of 10 games in a day ill win 3, ill be top k/d out of both teams every time but i always get matched with the biggest ****wits and the other team doesnt (why tho) today i was lvl 15 and my jungler lee sin was lvl 7 while my top lane yorick was on 0/10 and he wasnt even intentionally feeding :( ppl like dis in every game cant wait to play ranked so i stop seein them

I had this in ranked for 8 games straight.
You will see bad players all the time so try to get used to it xD
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NeoKiller

If you guys think you're better than your actualy league/devision just keep playing.
Bad luck happens, everyone has bad teams, but if you're better than everyone else in your league you should be at least winning 60% if your matches in the long run.
"If you're stuck where you are, you propably belong there" - famous quote in reddit l0l

Yz

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 13, 2013, 06:02:56 AM
If you guys think you're better than your actualy league/devision just keep playing.
Bad luck happens, everyone has bad teams, but if you're better than everyone else in your league you should be at least winning 60% if your matches in the long run.
"If you're stuck where you are, you propably belong there" - famous quote in reddit l0l

just carried for like my 23rd game in a row as kassadin with asmit tho
DISCORD killyzkill

TobaccoLover

Quote from: Yz on July 13, 2013, 06:04:38 AM

you won all 23?

Purple

Quote from: TobaccoLover on July 13, 2013, 08:20:58 AM
Quote from: Yz on July 13, 2013, 06:04:38 AM

you won all 23?

no, by carrying he means getting a great k/d ratio.

^**** im special xd

-PeaceLover-

lol whenever somebody loses and say they carried, i think you carried your team to loss.

Yz

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on July 13, 2013, 02:16:29 PM
lol whenever somebody loses and say they carried, i think you carried your team to loss.

had 26-7-12 in my last defeat, went for like an hour i usually was the only one alive at nexus and could 3shotkill most of the enemy team even when they had baron they steered clear of me unless there were 5 of them. they got baron twice

yall 1 year players can talk all the trash u want im wreckin the shit out of every game im in k/d speaks for itself l0l
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Quote from: Yz on July 13, 2013, 02:43:26 PM

had 26-7-12 in my last defeat, went for like an hour i usually was the only one alive at nexus and could 3shotkill most of the enemy team even when they had baron they steered clear of me unless there were 5 of them. they got baron twice

yall 1 year players can talk all the trash u want im wreckin the **** out of every game im in k/d speaks for itself l0l

to be fair great k/d doesn't mean you played the best.

^**** im special xd

Xx Itz Ian

On the lower levels having a high k/d is easy when you know the basics. i used to go 30/3 etc every game with twitch in the low levels. When you get up in levels/get into ranked you will realise getting a good k/d is harder and if you manage to get one carrying your team is even harder then it is now.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Purple

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on July 13, 2013, 03:15:59 PM
On the lower levels having a high k/d is easy when you know the basics. i used to go 30/3 etc every game with twitch in the low levels. When you get up in levels/get into ranked you will realise getting a good k/d is harder and if you manage to get one carrying your team is even harder then it is now.

we are high levels. Like 70% of the games I play I have a level 30 on one of the teams, and almost every time I have queued with someone else there's been a 30.
---
Just had a game with riven mirror match top lane, was an easy win :).

^**** im special xd

Yz

July 13, 2013, 03:49:45 PM #730 Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 04:03:59 PM by Yz
Quote from: Purple on July 13, 2013, 03:08:55 PM
Quote from: Yz on July 13, 2013, 02:43:26 PM

yall 1 year players can talk all the trash u want im wreckin the **** out of every game im in k/d speaks for itself l0l

to be fair great k/d doesn't mean you played the best.

didnt say i played the best just doing well enough for it not to be my fault imo

and i play with lvl 30s ian
DISCORD killyzkill

matan124

Are runes worth buying?
Nephthys

ghostkid17

Quote from: matan124 on July 13, 2013, 04:41:19 PM
Are runes worth buying?
Not really at a low level cause you don't have as many slots for them.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

matan124

So wait to lvl 30? i am lvl 10 now
Also, is ahri worth buying?
Nephthys

ghostkid17

Quote from: matan124 on July 13, 2013, 04:46:52 PM
So wait to lvl 30? i am lvl 10 now
Also, is ahri worth buying?
Ahri is an AP mage, best in mid. Buy her if you want, don't like her use one of your refund tokens.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-