meto  set for u to use
halo set
2 walkers
1 db merc
I give to oreos to trade you

he trades u

I get my mini bot'

But I forgot thr 2 walkers

then all the sudden u spam me saying for got a meto jack and a perm db merc and 2 walkers
which I did not\

I say I forgot te walkers but the rest was never in the deal

then I try pm, you you go offline

you come back on and tell oroes I forgot items after I gave you the walkers
he says lets trade back

I said let me talk to him first

so I did and u keep acussing me of cheating you out a perm db merc and metojack
I said no I never said I would add those
you threaten to post me as a scammer
I said I didn't scam
u say yes I did
we argue for about 5min or so

then u say give me the give me the merc and metojack
I said no
you said you had a screen shot of our deal and I said ok those items weren't in the deal
and then u say your gonna report me
I said I don't want any bs fourm drama
and give you the db mrec
you go offline
I ask oreos if you were happy that was the end

then I get spammed later about a metojack

MaTr1x

I'm gonna say this just once and I'm not gonna bother...Do not lie about this.I didn't sent a single msg about my drake back.Stop lying because u realised the deal we had was bad one for you.We had a deal,u said ull give me metojack with all the other Items and u lied.I didnt took a screen because i trusted you and now you start making things up.GM Oreos himself did our deal and everything was okay.He saw that i was honest and didn't intend to scam,I swollowed the fact that ure lying about the metojack and that's it.Now stop lying because u realised the deal u struck was in ur loss.

power1surge

July 16, 2014, 12:28:07 AM #2 Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 12:44:49 AM by power1surge
no u said I added items and u kept asking for it back because "i promised a metojack" which I did no such thing

and gm oreos said to me u wanted a trade back and then I pmed you and u logged off and then spammed me after words

sound correct?

FalseProphet

LOL you really offered all that for a perm meto drake? Your choice really. But imo, it's not worth it i would of happily given you one for just perm dk, perm db and a meto set but then again that's op i'd probably value it at 100-150m most. I base things on stats rather than rarity i mean cause i'd like to have things to use with good stats rather than one item which looks cool or is hyped with like a stat of just hp+1 for example.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-