May 07, 2024, 10:10:56 AMLatest Member: Charlescoumb
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » hey, this is maybe for just members. but a suggestion

hey, this is maybe for just members. but a suggestion

Started by Robocop7ant, January 16, 2011, 02:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

January 16, 2011, 02:38:19 AM Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 02:41:23 AM by leiholm93
hey, we r reached max lvl or that who is. And nothing to do other then sector/pvp and no one bvb. this is getting more and more bored.
since it was much funner to lvl up the acc, then staying at lvl 200. or 150 as the un-members do.

my suggestion would be make members able to get to like 215 for example, and that 15 lvls can be hard exp.
for example 1 lvl = 500k exp of this 15lvls.
and make a set for lvl 215. like meta said earlier, that he wanted elite ram,patch and surge sets. and what about make them in lvl 215 for members.

and another suggestion: make a super elite lvl, since the lvls that  is now is easy for a bot lvl 200 to do.
mm, and get the elite ram,patch and surge sets to drop on this lvl (215).

(i just thinked to help with making the game fun for members too).

(ice cold helped me with some of this).
<br />

Insaniity

Sounds cool but improve your grammerrrr Oh and maybe like cod have there like a prestige but you get to keep your armor and damage at 200 and like have a (1) by name for 1st prestige (2) for 2nd and just 150 for none or 200 for none no (1) :P that sounds cool atleast i think so.

RAUDOG

I agree with Robo, these maps are very easy for a lvl 200 bot, also we can maybe have maps for members only, just something to think about. The high server definitely needs more harder maps. Map 204 is good but now its becoming too easy, I think we can improve the game play in such away to keep people more excited.

zomniethe4

Quote from: Insaniity on January 16, 2011, 02:42:22 AM
Sounds cool but improve your grammerrrr Oh and maybe like cod have there like a prestige but you get to keep your armor and damage at 200 and like have a (1) by name for 1st prestige (2) for 2nd and just 150 for none or 200 for none no (1) :P that sounds cool atleast i think so.
No.

Zom

NeoKiller

Robocop7ant

<br />

thugzy_

dont agree with the max of 215

members are already able to get exclusively to 200.. why raise it to 215? simply to stop boredom? To implement such an idea would seem rash and 'unprofessional'

Shadow

This server needs more active people lol especially for PvP and base....because most people don't do it until they reach max level which can take a while.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Hct13345

Quote from: Insaniity on January 16, 2011, 02:42:22 AM

Your grammer is as worse as his.  :/. I think that if they just make members an extra 15 levels higher and not unmembered peeps, then Members will own more then they already do. Also if you guys want a challenge go hop down to low server, It was made bassicly because of this.

thugzy_

Quote from: Hct13345 on January 16, 2011, 11:11:45 PM
Your grammer is as worse as his  :/. I think that if they just make members an extra 15 levels higher and not unmembered peeps, then Members will own more then they already do.

as bad as*

jesus peeps..

Meta

Bad idea for adding more levels.

I'd prefer making base just as popular as it was in BOTS!!, I say admins should have gold drop in base, people can sell the gold in shop for 1k coins

1 gold bar = 1k
3 gold bar = 5k
5 gold bar = 10k

I remember it used to be in bots but it was only for gigas.

As for PvP, I think the bot stract players earn should be used for the bot stract shop or w.e it was called.

Jeffalo13

Why do you need an increased level cap, along with MORE overpowered armor.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

bangaer2

Quote from: Meta on January 17, 2011, 07:52:20 AM

I'd prefer making base just as popular as it was in BOTS!!, I say admins should have gold drop in base, people can sell the gold in shop for 1k coins

1 gold bar = 1k
3 gold bar = 5k
5 gold bar = 10k

As for PvP, I think the bot stract players earn should be used for the bot stract shop or w.e it was called.
Agreed +999
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

hawk5005

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on January 17, 2011, 12:20:34 PM
Why do you need an increased level cap, along with MORE overpowered armor.
To attract more customers to buy membership  :)
Quote from: Meta on January 17, 2011, 07:52:20 AM

1 gold bar = 1k
3 gold bar = 5k
5 gold bar = 10k

+1

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-