May 07, 2024, 04:44:07 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Survival Mode

Survival Mode

Started by supar, January 22, 2011, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supar

I was thinking it could be an addition to BvB PvP and sector. If you could add survival mode, which could be waves of bots coming at you, maybe on a map like rendevzous, the lvl 96? map i think. Somewhere around there. But you could have different lvl sections. So like lvl 1-10 survival would have monsters for ppl those lvls, 11-20, 21-30 Etc. And a new ranking board for the most score. The higher the lvl and the more rounds survived, the more score. No clue if this is really able to be done. It seems like too difficult of a task but still kinda of a fun idea. Also maybe more than one map like i said, maybe like the lvl 204 map too. (If only I thought of this when I thought of my other suggestion)

Insaniity

Its possible but it would be hard. And having a ranking system for that would be almost impossible. But the idea is cool. Our they could have just a wide open space and just have monsters coming from each sides. And every 5 rounds you could get reinforcements like hp, trans and bomb and stun stuff like that kinda make it like a Halo Fire fight.

!Support o.o

Gramps

I think it would be fun, dunno if it can be done though, probably not.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Meta

Uh survival exsists in game, called PvP
You have to survive to win

Deathmatch on the other hand...would be nice to have that on BC

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Meta on January 22, 2011, 10:00:19 PM

+1

supar

Quote from: Meta on January 22, 2011, 10:00:19 PM

That is not continuous waves, and I meant as in npc's coming at you.

Mr_V

mmiicc0

Quote from: supar on January 22, 2011, 09:40:58 PM
I was thinking it could be an addition to BvB PvP and sector. If you could add survival mode, which could be waves of bots coming at you, maybe on a map like rendevzous, the lvl 96? map i think. Somewhere around there. But you could have different lvl sections. So like lvl 1-10 survival would have monsters for ppl those lvls, 11-20, 21-30 Etc. And a new ranking board for the most score. The higher the lvl and the more rounds survived, the more score. No clue if this is really able to be done. It seems like too difficult of a task but still kinda of a fun idea. Also maybe more than one map like i said, maybe like the lvl 204 map too. (If only I thought of this when I thought of my other suggestion)

This guy plays too much L4D/COD.
"It's not the effort, it's the enthusiasm."

Opti, Iri, Xrow time! > Peanut, Butter, Jelly time!

Allie rage + Global Warming = Boom!

Women are like footballers, they're always kicking balls.

supar

Quote from: mmiicc0 on January 24, 2011, 03:15:55 PM
This guy plays too much L4D/COD.
I don't own L4D.
And actually, I have a life. I go hang out with friends instead.
>.>

Redshadow

Quote from: supar on January 24, 2011, 05:44:47 PM
I don't own L4D.
>.>

> Implying people that play L4D don't have lives

mmiicc0

Quote from: supar on January 24, 2011, 05:44:47 PM
I don't own L4D.
>.>

Sorry for this mod's but it must be said.

Supar, I never implied that you don't have a life so stop being a stereo whore. If I wanted to say you don't have a life I would have send you spend too much time posting on BC forum, but I didn't. I said that you play too much L4D or COD because they have a wave mode (zombies) which a lot of people enjoy, thus it is nothing to get upset about. Since you said you go hang out with your friends I may as-well say this too, why don't you go hang with your 'friends' then instead of posting stupid replies like previous. Oh, by the way, around 85% of people do have friends but I'm guessing your part of the 10% that use them for granted, so why don't you take that chip off your shoulder and start hauling your own weight.

P.s. I hate people that say stupid remarks like that have a life, on the internet, it's just sad. Don't bother replying to this unless you have something decent to say.
"It's not the effort, it's the enthusiasm."

Opti, Iri, Xrow time! > Peanut, Butter, Jelly time!

Allie rage + Global Warming = Boom!

Women are like footballers, they're always kicking balls.

zepher2211

Something Decent To Say
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

"Unless you have something decent to say"....
...nope, doesn't work in that pretext.
Your post was dumb, muncay ;o.
If it read "Please say something decent to say", than your post would make sense, but this doesn't.

GavinGill

Quote from: mmiicc0 on January 25, 2011, 06:24:50 PM
Supar, I never implied that you don't have a life so stop being a stereo whore. If I wanted to say you don't have a life I would have send you spend too much time posting on BC forum, but I didn't. I said that you play too much L4D or COD because they have a wave mode (zombies) which a lot of people enjoy, thus it is nothing to get upset about. Since you said you go hang out with your friends I may as-well say this too, why don't you go hang with your 'friends' then instead of posting stupid replies like previous. Oh, by the way, around 85% of people do have friends but I'm guessing your part of the 10% that use them for granted, so why don't you take that chip off your shoulder and start hauling your own weight.

P.s. I hate people that say stupid remarks like that have a life, on the internet, it's just sad. Don't bother replying to this unless you have something decent to say.
If anyone has a "chip on their shoulder", it's you. He made a post that anything but inflammatory, it was simply a response to your post (with the same tone as your's as well). Then you came in with your dumbass essay about how he uses his friends and some other irrelevant shit because he says he doesn't own L4D?

What the ****?

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

ZeroUH

Stay on topic and don't EVER think in go ahead with flames... Or Zero will use his Z-Saber.

Malachi45

Z-saber?lol. Anyway this is actually a good idea. I think it would be cool. I agree with Insaniity it would be like Halo or Black Ops Zombie lol.
Just a person who likes fun :)

Tekimoto

zepher2211

They can't add new in-game modes.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Tekimoto

awww lol
ok

Then this suggestion is done for :o

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-