May 06, 2024, 12:21:52 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » charmanager error

charmanager error

Started by zepher2211, October 09, 2010, 01:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

I've been getting this error a lot recently
Powersurge
Headstrong

FireyDevel

Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Santa

Please re-install the new client by clicking the 'Download' button up top. After downloading, please Install. Then don't edit the files, or you will have to yet again reload.

~RedEyes.

zepher2211

Haven't edited any files in forever o.o i didn't like a mod surgey made so i asked ice for his lucky arau files and he gave me them.... would that have done it?
Powersurge
Headstrong

Santa

If the mod is corrupt, then yes. Please install team viewer 5 if you would like me to take a look.

~RedEyes.

Iridion

its not for a corrupted file, otherwise it would say something about the error and the name of the file c:

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

October 09, 2010, 04:28:36 PM #6 Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 06:31:09 PM by zepher2211
I've had TV 5 installed for awhile lol im just gonna reinstall it its just gonna suck to find the installer for the techno skin and sound. Redeyes whats ur msn so next time i have a problem i can just IM you.

EDIT
error not solved. i was just playing pvp and got it again
Powersurge
Headstrong

Iridion

now i remember!
i got this while playing with jura without a trans pack equipped, so you probably played with an elektra user without trans equipped

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

o.o seems to happen a lot around xrow actually
Powersurge
Headstrong

Santa

This problem has been resolved.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-