May 03, 2024, 06:21:12 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Hey all you judgemental assholes, read this.

Hey all you judgemental assholes, read this.

Started by KillerPig, August 23, 2011, 06:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,15647.msg178169.html#new

The amount of hate going around because of someone's poor grammar is unacceptable.

You might be saying, "Hey Pig, you're white; why do you give a shit if we make fun of someone other races' grammar?" The truth is I grew up in a community where there were maybe around 4-5 races per street. Therefore, I have a  crap load of bilingual friends, many who don't speak proper English.

Back on topic though, what do you people get out of making fun of people's grammar? I mean sure, in the link I provided, the guy was  a hacker. So what? I bet even if was asking for help, you guys would still do the same thing. I've seen it in previous posts, so don't try and bullshit me. I've seen it on staff member applications, complaints about those "annoying koreans" and a hell lot of other places. All I'm saying is: Stop being a **** and don't criticize people based on how they talk/type.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

My grammar is poor & I am very tired of those "grammar police" people who judges people on their grammar. It sometimes pisses me off.
There are people who are born outside of an English speaking country whom have only had English for a couple of years & still being old.

+1 for your rant piggeh ;)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Hct13345

If you know enough English to sign up and make an account, I think you should at least know how to write a proper sentence.

KillerPig

Quote from: Hct13345 on August 23, 2011, 07:41:31 PM
If you know enough English to sign up and make an account, I think you should at least know how to write a proper sentence.

Obviously not true since a lot of people here can't write a proper sentence.

zepher1

It's correct to criticize grammar within a staff application. o-o

joeythemoey

August 23, 2011, 08:09:27 PM #5 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:11:54 PM by joeythemoey
Only thing I didnt like about the dude, is that he lied and said that he hadnt hacked, even though this is obviously not true, considering what Allie posted.

Even still this doesnt give people the right to start making fun of people. That's border line racist in my eyes.

Btw when I first read this title, I thought you were ranting at the guild Judgement, and then I clicked on the link and thought, how does this have anything to do with Judgement members. I was about to do some research (if you can even call it that). And figure out if the members that said all of that were in Judgement, I just figured it out though.

Lolz at me being an airhead.  :'(

KillerPig

Quote from: joeythemoey on August 23, 2011, 08:09:27 PM
Only thing I didnt like about the dude, is that he lied and said that he hadnt hacked, even though this is obviously not true, considering what Allie posted.

Even still this doesnt give people the right to start making fun of people. That's border line racist in my eyes.

Btw when I first read this title, I thought you were ranting at the guild Judgement, and then I clicked on the link and thought, how does this have anything to do with Judgement members. I was about to do some research (if you can even call it that). And figure out if the members that said all of that were in Judgement, I just figured it out though.

Judgemental meaning people who judge other people?

joeythemoey

Quote from: KillerPig on August 23, 2011, 08:41:45 PM

I dont get it, are you asking me a question, or confirming that you are talking about Judgemental people not the guild Judgement.

Gramps

August 23, 2011, 08:53:24 PM #8 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:56:21 PM by Gramps
International game = some bad grammar. We can understand it though right?  Not a problem anywhere imo.

Now dance  :)   HTID Experience - United In hardcore, Makin Me Wanna Dance

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Meta

Quote from: Gramps on August 23, 2011, 08:53:24 PM
International game = some bad grammar. We can understand it though right?  Not a problem anywhere imo.

Now dance  :)   HTID Experience - United In hardcore, Makin Me Wanna Dance

5th time i listened to ^^ <3

KillerPig

Quote from: joeythemoey on August 23, 2011, 08:53:09 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on August 23, 2011, 08:41:45 PM

I dont get it, are you asking me a question, or confirming that you are talking about Judgemental people not the guild Judgement.

zomniethe4

August 23, 2011, 09:59:29 PM #11 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:59:51 PM by zomniethe4
Spelled judgmental wrong.

Zom

KillerPig

Allie

I don't see how two people who decide to link the fact that his grammar was bad and that he hacks to being a korean is judgmental in any way.
Nearly every korean who plays this game (not all) directly dislike and/or hate english speakers, and prefer to hack, this is undeniable (you can say I'm being judgmental all you want, but 9/10 of our IP bans are korean) therefore it is utterly plausible to connect bad grammar and hacking to koreans.

If you're going to say this has nothing to do with hacking then get a better thread source.
It's rare that I see harassment for grammar on this forum; and even in this case (of your thread source) it's not enough to complain about; they were simply pointing out that it is a korean by the fact that they hack and have terrible grammar.

--excuse my terrible argument here for I am tired and watching tv, but my point should get through.

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on August 23, 2011, 10:52:48 PM
I don't see how two people who decide to link the fact that his grammar was bad and that he hacks to being a korean is judgmental in any way.
Nearly every korean who plays this game (not all) directly dislike and/or hate english speakers, and prefer to hack, this is undeniable (you can say I'm being judgmental all you want, but 9/10 of our IP bans are korean) therefore it is utterly plausible to connect bad grammar and hacking to koreans.

If you're going to say this has nothing to do with hacking then get a better thread source.
It's rare that I see harassment for grammar on this forum; and even in this case (of your thread source) it's not enough to complain about; they were simply pointing out that it is a korean by the fact that they hack and have terrible grammar.

--excuse my terrible argument here for I am tired and watching tv, but my point should get through.

I may overdoing this complaint, but hey, I'm just sticking up for my peeps.

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Allie

RAUDOG

Quote from: KillerPig on August 23, 2011, 06:58:52 PM

The amount of hate going around because of someone's poor grammar is unacceptable.

You might be saying, "Hey Pig, you're white; why do you give a shit if we make fun of someone other races' grammar?" The truth is I grew up in a community where there were maybe around 4-5 races per street. Therefore, I have a  crap load of bilingual friends, many who don't speak proper English.

Back on topic though, what do you people get out of making fun of people's grammar? I mean sure, in the link I provided, the guy was  a hacker. So what? I bet even if was asking for help, you guys would still do the same thing. I've seen it in previous posts, so don't try and bullshit me. I've seen it on staff member applications, complaints about those "annoying koreans" and a hell lot of other places. All I'm saying is: Stop being a **** and don't criticize people based on how they talk/type.
I totally agree with you bro.

zepher1

I don't mind bad language on the forum, but if someone spams my whispers with an incomplete sentence begging me for shit, the bad grammar just pisses me off more.

KillerPig

Quote from: zepher1 on August 25, 2011, 11:56:52 PM
I don't mind bad language on the forum, but if someone spams my whispers with an incomplete sentence begging me for shit, the bad grammar just pisses me off more.

Lol... That is quite annoying.

koolwolf2

Newest one:

BR Wakks

September 04, 2011, 03:03:35 PM #21 Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 03:04:44 PM by BR Wakks
its the internet get @ me

But ya I have a Korean friend and he speaks perfect engrish.

KillerPig

Quote from: koolwolf2 on September 01, 2011, 11:43:03 AM
Quote from: Allie on August 25, 2011, 06:40:21 AM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 25, 2011, 02:15:26 AM
Just speak gooder...

haha ur grammar sucks u must be a stupid korean
umakemelol
thatwasn'tfunnyatall.

Quote from: BR Wakks on September 04, 2011, 03:03:35 PM
its the internet get @ me

But ya I have a Korean friend and he speaks perfect engrish.

...and that relates to the topic how?

Jeffalo13

The amount of hatred going around because of someone's poor grammar is unacceptable.

You might be saying, "Hey, Pig, you're white; why do you give a shit if we make fun of someone's grammar, who is of an ethnicity other than Caucasian?" The truth is, I grew up in a community where there were, maybe, four to five different races on a street. Therefore, I have a crap-load of bilingual friends, many of whom don't speak proper English.

Let's get back on topic, though. What do you people get out of making fun of people's grammar? Sure, in the link I provided, the guy was a hacker. So what? I bet even if I was asking for help, you guys would still do the same thing. I've seen it in previous posts, so don't try to bullshit me. I've seen it on staff member applications, complaints about those "annoying Koreans", and a hell of a lot of other places. All I'm saying is, stop being a ****, and don't criticize people based on how they talk/type.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

KillerPig

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

BR Wakks

September 06, 2011, 08:18:42 PM #27 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 08:20:36 PM by BR Wakks
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on September 06, 2011, 08:08:06 PM

The amount of hatred going around because of someone's poor grammar is unacceptable.

You might be saying, "Hey, Pig, you're a pig; why do you give a shit if we make fun of someone's grammar, who is of an ethnicity other than Caucasian?" The truth is, I grew up in a community where there were tons of ****ing niggers. Therefore, I have a crap-load of Ebonics speaking friends, many of whom don't speak proper English.

Let's get back on topic, though. What do you people get out of making fun of people's grammar? Sure, in the link I provided, the guy was blacker than me. So what? I bet even if I was asking for help, you guys would still do the same thing. I've seen it in previous posts, so don't try to pig shit me. I've seen it on staff member applications, complaints about those "annoying Niggers", and a hell of a lot of other places. All I'm saying is, stop being a black Schlesinger , and don't criticize people based on how they talk/type.

KillerPig

Quote from: BR Wakks on September 06, 2011, 08:18:42 PM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on September 06, 2011, 08:08:06 PM

You might be saying, "Hey, Pig, you're a pig; why do you give a shit if we make fun of someone's grammar, who is of an ethnicity other than Caucasian?" The truth is, I grew up in a community where there were tons, of ****ing niggers. Therefore, I have a crap-load of Ebonics speaking friends, many of whom don't speak proper English.

Let's get back on topic, though. What do you people get out of making fun of people's grammar? Sure, in the link I provided, the guy was blacker than me. So what? I bet even if I was asking for help, you guys would still do the same thing. I've seen it in previous posts, so don't try to pig shit me. I've seen it on staff member applications, complaints about those "annoying Niggers", and a hell of a lot of other places. All I'm saying is, stop being a black Schlesinger , and don't criticize people based on how they talk/type.

Reported to moderator.

hope u liek punishment

BR Wakks

dude my brother is mod (hawk5005) gl tho

hope u liek punishment

kaos555

Quote from: BR Wakks on September 06, 2011, 08:22:50 PM

hope u liek punishment
Your point is? he still has to take action, or he'll be punished D<

The path is open.

BR Wakks

wats ur -> ??? ur jst atntin hor ho prtnd 2 b in gng

KillerPig

September 06, 2011, 08:26:02 PM #32 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 08:28:16 PM by KillerPig

hope u liek punishment

What's he going to do to me? Punish me for reporting a racist? Yeah, right.
What he's probably going to do (if he saw this)? Punish you (if not then he should be demoted for being bias).

Again, hope u liek punishment.

BR Wakks

BR Wakks

aslo 4get englis isnt mi once lnguge i speek spanish

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

hawk5005

hope u liek punishment
Wat?
O well I see you're already warned...

Surgey

September 26, 2011, 01:25:45 AM #38 Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 01:26:20 AM by Surgey
Quote from: nanak tatum on August 23, 2011, 09:51:48 PM
i dont hate koreans becuase their korean. I just dont like how they usually kick all others besides koreans and it can be annoying when your in a room and they spam with different language. I can't too see if the new servers for different places come out because then i can understand everyone. Not that i hate people i cant understand but its annoying.

this hurts me :( i dont do dat

edit: whoops sorry for the revive, didnt check

Quote from: hawk5005 on February 17, 2011, 01:47:00 PM
The first and coolest Korean I've ever met.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-