May 03, 2024, 04:35:59 PMLatest Member: Vamjails
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Hey all you judgemental assholes, read this.

Hey all you judgemental assholes, read this.

Started by KillerPig, August 23, 2011, 06:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Allie

RAUDOG

Quote from: KillerPig on August 23, 2011, 06:58:52 PM
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,15647.msg178169.html#new

The amount of hate going around because of someone's poor grammar is unacceptable.

You might be saying, "Hey Pig, you're white; why do you give a shit if we make fun of someone other races' grammar?" The truth is I grew up in a community where there were maybe around 4-5 races per street. Therefore, I have a  crap load of bilingual friends, many who don't speak proper English.

Back on topic though, what do you people get out of making fun of people's grammar? I mean sure, in the link I provided, the guy was  a hacker. So what? I bet even if was asking for help, you guys would still do the same thing. I've seen it in previous posts, so don't try and bullshit me. I've seen it on staff member applications, complaints about those "annoying koreans" and a hell lot of other places. All I'm saying is: Stop being a **** and don't criticize people based on how they talk/type.
I totally agree with you bro.

zepher1

I don't mind bad language on the forum, but if someone spams my whispers with an incomplete sentence begging me for shit, the bad grammar just pisses me off more.

KillerPig

Quote from: zepher1 on August 25, 2011, 11:56:52 PM
I don't mind bad language on the forum, but if someone spams my whispers with an incomplete sentence begging me for shit, the bad grammar just pisses me off more.

Lol... That is quite annoying.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

koolwolf2

Newest one:

BR Wakks

September 04, 2011, 03:03:35 PM #21 Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 03:04:44 PM by BR Wakks
its the internet get @ me

But ya I have a Korean friend and he speaks perfect engrish.

KillerPig

Quote from: koolwolf2 on September 01, 2011, 11:43:03 AM
Quote from: Allie on August 25, 2011, 06:40:21 AM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 25, 2011, 02:15:26 AM
Just speak gooder...

haha ur grammar sucks u must be a stupid korean
umakemelol
thatwasn'tfunnyatall.

Quote from: BR Wakks on September 04, 2011, 03:03:35 PM
its the internet get @ me

But ya I have a Korean friend and he speaks perfect engrish.

...and that relates to the topic how?

Jeffalo13

The amount of hatred going around because of someone's poor grammar is unacceptable.

You might be saying, "Hey, Pig, you're white; why do you give a shit if we make fun of someone's grammar, who is of an ethnicity other than Caucasian?" The truth is, I grew up in a community where there were, maybe, four to five different races on a street. Therefore, I have a crap-load of bilingual friends, many of whom don't speak proper English.

Let's get back on topic, though. What do you people get out of making fun of people's grammar? Sure, in the link I provided, the guy was a hacker. So what? I bet even if I was asking for help, you guys would still do the same thing. I've seen it in previous posts, so don't try to bullshit me. I've seen it on staff member applications, complaints about those "annoying Koreans", and a hell of a lot of other places. All I'm saying is, stop being a ****, and don't criticize people based on how they talk/type.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

KillerPig

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

BR Wakks

September 06, 2011, 08:18:42 PM #27 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 08:20:36 PM by BR Wakks
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on September 06, 2011, 08:08:06 PM

The amount of hatred going around because of someone's poor grammar is unacceptable.

You might be saying, "Hey, Pig, you're a pig; why do you give a shit if we make fun of someone's grammar, who is of an ethnicity other than Caucasian?" The truth is, I grew up in a community where there were tons of ****ing niggers. Therefore, I have a crap-load of Ebonics speaking friends, many of whom don't speak proper English.

Let's get back on topic, though. What do you people get out of making fun of people's grammar? Sure, in the link I provided, the guy was blacker than me. So what? I bet even if I was asking for help, you guys would still do the same thing. I've seen it in previous posts, so don't try to pig shit me. I've seen it on staff member applications, complaints about those "annoying Niggers", and a hell of a lot of other places. All I'm saying is, stop being a black Schlesinger , and don't criticize people based on how they talk/type.

KillerPig

Quote from: BR Wakks on September 06, 2011, 08:18:42 PM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on September 06, 2011, 08:08:06 PM

You might be saying, "Hey, Pig, you're a pig; why do you give a shit if we make fun of someone's grammar, who is of an ethnicity other than Caucasian?" The truth is, I grew up in a community where there were tons, of ****ing niggers. Therefore, I have a crap-load of Ebonics speaking friends, many of whom don't speak proper English.

Let's get back on topic, though. What do you people get out of making fun of people's grammar? Sure, in the link I provided, the guy was blacker than me. So what? I bet even if I was asking for help, you guys would still do the same thing. I've seen it in previous posts, so don't try to pig shit me. I've seen it on staff member applications, complaints about those "annoying Niggers", and a hell of a lot of other places. All I'm saying is, stop being a black Schlesinger , and don't criticize people based on how they talk/type.

Reported to moderator.

hope u liek punishment

BR Wakks

dude my brother is mod (hawk5005) gl tho

hope u liek punishment

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-